[JPL] PLAYLIST - Afternoon Jazz w/ Jason M. Miller 91.3 KVLU Beaumont, Texas 04-01-10

Jason M Miller jason.miller at lamar.edu
Thu Apr 1 16:38:13 EDT 2010

Afternoon Jazz
hosted by Jason M. Miller
Mon.- Fri. 12:40pm-3pm
91.3 KVLU Beaumont, TX

www.kvlu.org

Airdate: 04-01-10

Theme - Lalo Schifrin - Barney Does It All - Music From Mission Impossible (Hip-O)

  BREAK

Part 1

Dan Loomis Quartet - For Harry Carney - I Love Paris (Jazz Excursion)
Duke Ellington & His Orchestra - Dancing In The Dark - Ellington Indigos (Columbia)

Part 2

  BREAK

Duke Ellington & His Orchestra - Sophisticated Lady - Sophisticated Ellington (RCA)
McCoy Tyner w/ Bill Frisell - Contemplation - Guitars (HalfNote)
McCoy Tyner - Search For Peace - Milestone Profiles (Milestone)
The Stan Getz Quartet w/ Chet Baker - I'll Remember April - Quintessence Volume 2 (Concord)
The Eric Frazer Quintet - Impressions - Live @ Cecil's Jazz Club (Cecil's Swingin')
The Eric Frazer Quintet - Celia - Live @ Cecil's Jazz Club (Cecil's Swingin')

  BREAK

Part 3

Dana Hall - I Have A Dream - Into The Light (Origin) [C]
Carol Morgan Trio - Like Someone In Love - Opening (Blue Bamboo Music) [C]
Chris Tedesco - The Opener - Living The Dream (Angel City Music) [C][a]
Michael Tracy & Harry Pickens - Where Or When - Conversations (Sea Breeze Jazz)

  BREAK

Count Basie & The Mills Brothers - April In Paris - The Board Of Directors (Dot)
Billie Holiday - I'm A Fool To Want You - Lady In Satin (Columbia)
Billie Holiday - For Heaven's Sake - Lady In Satin (Columbia)
Billie Holiday - These Foolish Things - The Quintessential Billie Holiday Vol.II (Columbia)
Christian McBride & Inside Straight - Brother Mister - Kind Of Brown (Mack Avenue) [C]
Christian McBride & Inside Straight - Theme For Kareem - Kind Of Brown (Mack Avenue) [C]

  BREAK

Mike Metheny - We'll Be Together Again - KC Potpourri (3 Valve Music)

CONFIDENTIALITY: Any information contained in this e-mail (including attachments) is the property of The State of Texas and unauthorized disclosure or use is prohibited. Sending, receiving or forwarding of confidential, proprietary and privileged information is prohibited under Lamar Policy. If you received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender and delete this e-mail from your system.