[JPL] Playlist: KAZI "Let's Cool One", March 30, 2010

Let's Cool One letscoolone at grandecom.net
Thu Apr 1 23:53:05 EDT 2010

"Let's Cool One" -- Keeping Austin weird -- Since 1990

Full show: http://www.letscoolone.org/playlists/lco20100330.htm

Ralph Peterson / Jackie-ing / Fo'tet plays Monk / Evidence
Bill Easley / Robin's nest / Hearing voices / 18th & Vine
Matthew Kaminski / Taking my time / Taking my time / Summit

Ehud Asherie / One for V / Modern life / Positone
Mike Rinta / Ronnie / Eponymous / Live Wire
Joey DeFrancesco / You don't know me / Snap shot / High Note

Ken Peplowski / Nobody else but me / Noir blue / Capri
Gail Pettis / Night and day / Here in the moment / OA2

Charlie Apicella / Sparks / Sparks / Carlo Music
Joe Locke / Old devil moon / For the love of you / E1
Dave Holland / How's never? / Pathways / Dare2

Dee Dee Bridgewater / Mother's son-in-law / To Billie, with love / DDB
Garvin Bushell / I want to be happy / One steady roll / Delmark
Preservation Hall Jazz Band / Freight train / Preservation / PHJ

Jens Wendelboes / Out of the night / Inspirations / Rosa
Rod McGaha / I'm confessing / Stand up for love / Nick-E-Nick
Mort Weiss / Without a song / Raising the bar / SMS

Marc Pompe / The midnight sun / Hi-fly / Pompe

Greg Rickard
"Let's Cool One"
KAZI 88.7 FM
8906 Wall St.  Ste 203