[JPL] Looking for Jazz Movie Directors

Henri Smith henrianita at verizon.net
Fri Apr 2 01:43:17 EDT 2010

New Orleans movie Director

Peace
Henri Smith

On Apr 2, 2010, at 1:38 AM, Kathryn Smith <katesmith999 at yahoo.com> wrote:

Bassem
This is GREAT news!
I'll submit my video doc of Bradley Williams and the 21st Century Music Review
from the Yaboos World Music Fest in Jerusalem as an opener.
It was wonderful being in Ramallah, Thanks to you!  and being privy to the 'jazz without borders'
you, Arnie, and the Yaboos Team were creating.
SOooo good to read about your next project!
- Kate.

KATE SMITH PROMOTIONS of CHICAGO
188 JAMES BOULEVARD
LIVINGSTON TX 77351