[JPL] Playlist: Jazz with Don Goirdon - KIPO - Honolulu - 4/1/10

Don Gordon dongordon at hawaii.rr.com
Fri Apr 2 16:59:25 EDT 2010

  Jazz with Don Gordon
KIPO - Honolulu - Thursday April 1, 2010
8:00pm - Midnight
Don Gordon
KIPO
738 Kaheka Street
Honolulu, HI 96814
www.dongordon.net

8:00pm
Gordon Goodwin - Act Your Age - Hit The Ground Running - (Immergent)
Jeff Hamilton - Symbiosis - Blues In The Night - (Capri)
Steely Dan - Alive In America - Kid Charlemagne - (Giant)
The Reese Project - Eastern Standard Time - When Sunny Gets Blue - (In The Groove)
Oliver Jones - Have Fingers Will Travel - Beautiful Jayde - (Justin Time)
Tom Ranier / Glenn Cashman - Blue In Green - Solar - (Primrose Lane)
John Proulx - Baker's Dozen - Time After Time - (MaxJazz)
Rob Schneiderman - Smooth Sailing - You Stepped Out Of A Dream - (Reservoir)
9:00pm
Louie Bellson - Their Time Was The Greatest - Brush Taps - (Concord)
Djavan - As Melhores - Somos Todos Iguais Esse Noite - (Sony)
Pete Escovedo - E Street - Setembro - (Concord)
*Gail Pettis - Here In The Moment - Who Can I Turn To? - (OA2)
Jerry Gonzalez - Pensativa - Ruby, My Dear - (Milestone)
Joey DeFrancesco - Snap Shot - You Don't Know Me - (HighNote)
Jeb Patton - New Strides - Estate - (MaxJazz)
Andy Martin - Setting The Standard - Old Folks - (Drew Bone)
Houston Person - Mellow - Too Late Now - (HighNote)
10:00pm
Bob Florence - Earth - Emily - (MAMA)
Gene Harris - Another Night In London - Lady Be Good - (Resonance)
Eliane Elias - Plays Jobim - Don't Ever Go Away - (Jazz Heritage)
Mike Kocour - High Standards - I'll Remember April - (Tempest)
Pete Christlieb - For Heaven's Sake - I Won't Dance - (CARS)
Ramsey Lewis - With One Voice - Trees - (Narada)
*Barbara Streisand - Love Is The Answer - Here's To Life - (Columbia)
11:00pm
Glenn Cashman - Southland Big Band - Cheryl - (Primrose Lane)
Graham Dechter - Right On Time - The Nearness Of You - (Capri)
Danilo Perez - Across The Crystal Sea - Another Autumn - (EmArcy)
David 'Fathead' Newman - The Blessing - Smile - (HighNote)
Devin Phillips - Wade In The Water - Wade In The Water - (DPM)
Steve Davis - Eloquence - How Deep Is The Ocean - (JLP)
Michel Petrucciani - Trio Live In Stuttgart - Brazilian Like - (Dreyfus)

*Recent release