[JPL] Playlist - WCLK 'The Hurst Selection - London to Atlanta' 3rd April 2010

brian at soulandjazz.com brian at soulandjazz.com
Sat Apr 3 05:16:41 EDT 2010

Good People

Please find listed below, this week's playlist for 'The Hurst Selection - London to Atlanta', which can be heard every Saturday evening between 6:00 - 9:00 p.m. EDT, on WCLK Atlanta, Georgia, 91.9 FM/wclk.com.

Please let me know if you require any further information.

Enjoy!

Kind regards

Brian Hurst
www.soulandjazz.com
PO Box 3217
Leek
ST13 9BA
United Kingdom

t: +44 7792 610835 Skype: www.soulandjazz.com Twitter: soulandjazz

'The Hurst Selection - London to Atlanta' 3rd April 2010

Artist - Track - Album - Year

6:00 - 6:49 p.m.

Roman Andrén Color Green (Pt.1 & Pt.II) Color Green 2010
Claudia Hayden Jaguar On The Prowl Abstract 2010
Tour De 4Force 1 We've Got A Love Quiet Moon 2010
The Whispers Orchestra Jafunk T.W.O. 2010

Angela Johnson Hurts Like Hell It's Personal 2010
GroovProject Natural High Electric Vibes 2009
John Gordon The Way I Want You SOUL.FUNK.DRUNK.LOVE. 2010

Frank Sinatra Drinking Water (Aqua de Beber) Sinatra and Co. 1971
Joyce & Donato Chama O Donato Aquarius 2010
Akiko & Corinne Drewery Waters of March Hip Pop Bop 2002
Sabrina Malheiros Brisa Mar New Morning (Deluxe Edition) 2009

6:51 - 7:49 p.m.

Ronnie Laws O.T.B.A. (Outta Be A Law) Every Generation 1980
Con Funk Shun Got To Be Enough Spirit Of Love 1980
Average White Band Pick Up The Pieces AWB 1974
David Bendeth Feel The Real Original 12" Mix 1978
Lesette Wilson Caveman Boogie Now That I Have Your Attention 1981

Adriana Evans El Sol Walking With The Night 2010
Ife Say, Say, Say The Crescendo EP 2010
Jonathan Butler So Strong (Steppers Remix) So Strong 2010

Live Tropical Fish feat.Deborah Jordan Run and Hide The Day Is Too Short To Be Selfish 2010
The Souljazz Orchestra Lotus Flower Rising Sun 2010
Avery *Sunshine Pinin' Avery *Sunshine 2010

7:51 - 8:49 p.m.

J. J. Vianello & The Soul Bullets Cincinnati Kid Love Rains On Me 2009
Acusmatic Group Appuntamento Al Porto (Jazzy Gentle Remix) Soul Bossa Vol.9 2010
Nicola Conte Kind Of Sunshine Other Directions 2004
Milton Banana Trio Primitivo Milton Banana Trio 1965
Gerado Frisina Samba Skindim 10" EP 2009
Milton Banana Trio Noa Noa Milton Banana Trio 1965

Thomas G Say You'll Be Influences 2009
Ikebe Shakedown Hard Steppin' Hard Steppin' 2009
The Hi-Fly Orchestra Gettin' Down 7" Single 2009

Marvin Gaye What's Going On (Beatnick & K-Salaam Remix) Never Can Say Goodbye 2008
Joe Soon I'll Be Loving You Again Marvin is 60 1999
Daryl Hall Stop Loving Me, Stop Loving You Soul Alone 1993

8:51 - 9:00 p.m.

Tribe Ride Rebirth 2009