[JPL] PLAYLIST FOR NEW ORLEANS ROOTS & MORE FOR 4/4/2010

MRJAZZOFNO at aol.com MRJAZZOFNO at aol.com
Sun Apr 4 13:37:15 EDT 2010

HOUR # !

Donald Byrd/Cristo Redentor/A New Perspective/Blue  Note
Johnny Adams/I'll OnlyMiss Her/There Is Always One More  Time/Rounder
Pinstripe Brass Band/Your Last Chance to Dance/Eh La  Bas/Orleans
Nelda Swiggett/Chill/This Time/OA2/2010
Cindy Scott/Let This  Love Last/Let The Devil take Tomorrow/Catahoula/2010
Michael  Treni/Unity/Turnaround/Bell/2010
Mose Allison/Some Right, Some Wrong/The Way  of the World/Anti/2010
Jeremy Davenport/I Could Hear Your Heartbeat/We''ll  Dance till Dawn/Basin
Street/2009
Germaine Bazzle/A Foggy Day/Standing  Ovation/AFO
Simmons-Boone-Landham/Caine is Able/Keep The  Faith/Imani/2010
Ahmad Jamal/After JALC/A Quiet  Time/Dreyfus/2009

HOUR # 2

Jeff Lashway/For  NOLA/Reunion/RandomActRecords/2009
John Boutte & Glenn Patscha/Sweet  Lorraine/LOUISiana Armstrong/LA Red Hot
Records
Rick Trolsen/Exactly Like  You/Sunrise on Bourbon Street/Lort
Christian Scott/The Eraser/Yesterday you  said Tomorrow/Concord/2010
Phil Parnell/Cookin in a Gumbo Pot/Gumbo  Pot/Village Studio
Rufus Reid/Dry Land/Out Front/Motema/2010
Original  Tuxedo Jazz Band/Do You Know What It Means/3 Generations/Tuxedo
Ken  Peplowski/Bourbon Street Jingling Jollies/Noir Blue/Capri/2010
Troy Andrews  & Orleans Avenue/Like Mike/Dues Paid/WWOZ/2009
Queen Esther/I Cover the  Waterfront/What is Love ?/EL/2010
Orrin Evans/Faith in Action/Faith in  Action/Posi-Tone/2010
Scott LaFaro/I Hear A Rhapsody/Pieces of  Jade/Resonance/2009

SO MUCH MUSIC........SO LITTLE TIME

MICHAEL J. GOURRIER
JAZZ DIRECTOR   WRIR-FM
P. O.  BOX  4787