[JPL] PLAYLIST - Afternoon Jazz w/ Jason M. Miller 91.3 KVLU Beaumont, Texas 04-05-10

Jason M Miller jason.miller at lamar.edu
Mon Apr 5 16:08:59 EDT 2010

Afternoon Jazz
hosted by Jason M. Miller
Mon.- Fri. 12:40pm-3pm
91.3 KVLU Beaumont, TX

www.kvlu.org

Airdate: 04-05-10

Theme - Lalo Schifrin - Barney Does It All - Music From Mission Impossible (Hip-O)

  BREAK

Part 1

Miles Davis - I'll Remember April - Prestige Profiles (Prestige)
Anat Cohen - Lullaby Of The Leaves - Clarinetwork: Live At The Village Vanguard (Anzic) [C]

  BREAK

The Ray Brown Trio - It's Only A Paper Moon -
Ray Brown w/ John Clayton & Christian McBride - Brown Funk - Super Bass (Telarc)
Ray Brown w/ John Clayton & Christian McBride - SuperBass Theme - Super Bass (Telarc)
Christian McBride & Inside Straight - Stick & Move - Kind Of Brown (Mack Avenue) [C]
The Afro-Semitic Experience - A Torah Afloat In A Leaky Boat Lands In Congo Square - The Road That Heals The Splintered Soul (Reckless DC Music) [C]

  BREAK

Part 2

Tia Fuller - My Shining Hour - Decisive Steps (Mack Avenue) [C]
Christian Scott - The Last Broken Heart Prop 8 - Yesterday You Said Tomorrow (Concord) [C]
Ablaye Cissoko & Volker Goetze - Sira - Sira (ObliqSound)
Gretchen Parlato - In A Dream - In A Dream (ObliqSound) [C]

  BREAK

Part 3

Chris Tedesco w/ His LA Jazz Big Band And Orchestra - The Opening - Living The Dream (Angel City Music) [C]
Carol Morgan Trio - Calypso Blue - Opening (Blue Bamboo Music) [C]
Carol Morgan Trio - Opening Line - Opening (Blue Bamboo Music) [C]

  BREAK

Pat Metheny - Orchestrion - Orchestrion (Nonesuch) [C]
Fred Fried And Core - April's March - Core 3.0 (Ballet Tree Jazz Productions) [C][a]
Jesse Cook - Afternoon At Satie's - The Rumba Foundation (Coach House Music) [C][a]
Kat Edmonson - Summertime - Take To The Sky (Convivium) [C]
John Coltrane - I Love You - Lush Life (Prestige)

  BREAK

Mike Metheny - We'll Be Together Again - KC Potpourri (3 Valve Music)

CONFIDENTIALITY: Any information contained in this e-mail (including attachments) is the property of The State of Texas and unauthorized disclosure or use is prohibited. Sending, receiving or forwarding of confidential, proprietary and privileged information is prohibited under Lamar Policy. If you received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender and delete this e-mail from your system.