[JPL] Pioneer Afro Cuban Jazz songtress is gravely ill

Carol Sudhalter carolsudhalter at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 6 09:03:50 EDT 2010

Thank you for this beautiful bio and the clips. Only one show that I know of had announced her illness and played a small tribute to her - it was a Latin radio show in New York city last Monday or Tuesday evening. After that, I searched through the web and couldn't find any more info. Graciela is truly one of the great musical voices and hits one straight in the heart.