[JPL] Pronunciation question

Kari Gaffney kari at karigaffney.com
Tue Apr 6 15:20:34 EDT 2010

Hey all - straight from the mouth of John himself....

Ni-YER-gis or NAR-jis

Are the americanized versions which are close.

In Hungary it would be NYAR-gish, accent on the 1st part, but flipping the
"R" would make it authentic.

Tough name, I know. My father would be happy  :-) anyone asked.

Kari Gaffney
Kari-On Productions
Melodic Promotions
706.993.2223 Direct Line