[JPL] Playlist: Jazz with Don Gordon - KIPO - Honolulu - 4/5/10

Don Gordon dongordon at hawaii.rr.com
Tue Apr 6 17:16:43 EDT 2010

    Jazz with Don Gordon
KIPO - Honolulu - Monday April 5, 2010
8:00pm - Midnight
Don Gordon
KIPO
738 Kaheka Street
Honolulu, HI 96814
www.dongordon.net

8:00pm
Glenn Cashman - Southland Big Band - Chesapeake Bay - (Primrose Lane)
Jon Mayer - Nightscape - Once I Loved - (Reservoir)
Jerry Bergonzi - Simply Put - Come Fly With Me - (Savant)
*Ahmad Jamal - A Quiet Time - Flight To Russia - (Dreyfus)
Eric Alexander - Survival Of The Fittest - The Island - (HighNote)
*Roberto Fonseca - Akokan - Everyone Deserves A Second Chance - (Justin Time)
Herb Ellis & Red Mitchell - Doggin' Around - No Bad Blues - (Concord)
Bill Mays - Mays At The Movies - The Summer Knows - (Steeple Chase)
9:00pm
*Mike Barone - Flight Of The Bumblebee - Lobbers No More - (Rhubarb)
*Mike Barone - Flight Of The Bumblebee - Flight Of The Bumblebee - (Rhubarb)
Jeb Patton - New Strides - Estate - (MaxJazz)
Gary Meek - 7 Step - Time's Lie - (A440)
*Matthew Kaminski - Taking My Time - It Might As Well Be Spring - (Chicken Coup)
Joe Sample - Ashes To Ashes - Ashes To Ashes - (Warner Bros.)
*Lisa Engelken - Caravan - Just One Of Those Things - (Little Angel)
Les McCann - On The Soul Side - Back Rub - (Music Masters)
10:00pm
*Count Basie - Swingin, Singing, Playing - Blues On Mack Avenue - (Mack Avenue)
*Joe Locke - For The Love Of You - Old Devil Moon - (Little Angel)
Gerald Clayton - Two-Shade - Boogablues - (artistShare)
*Aaron Goldberg - Home - Luiza - (Sunnyside)
*Claudio Roditi - Simpatico - Spring Samba - (Resonance)
Mike LeDonne - The Groover - I'm Gonna Make You Love Me - (Savant)
*Gene Harris - Another Night In London - Georgia On My Mind - (Resonance)
11:00pm
Mark Buselli - An Old Soul - Chelsea Bridge - (Owl)
Joey DeFrancesco - Snap Shot - The End Of A Love Affair - (HighNote)
Fattburger - One Of A Kind - 59th Street - (Sin-Drome)
Houston Person - Mellow - God Bless The Child - (HighNote)
Oscar Peterson - A Summer Night In Munich - Nigerian Marketplace - (Telarc)
Andy Martin - Setting The Standard - My Ship - (Drew Bone)
*Barbra Streisand - Love Is The Answer - You Must Believe In Spring - (Columbia)

*Recent release