[JPL] Unconscious Desires playlist from KSJS 90.5 FM

kevin ariente kevin at ksjs.org
Wed Apr 7 00:46:02 EDT 2010

Unconscious Desires

6pm

Le Pimp--King of the Bad Groove--Unknownwerks
Garaj Mahal--Today--More Mr. Nice Guy
Delta Moon--Hellbound Train--Hellbound Train
The Holmes Brothers--You're the Kind of Trouble--Feed My Soul
Sierra Leone's Refugee All-Stars--Global Threat--Rise & Shine
Femi Kuti--Sorry Sorry--Shoki Shoki
Charlie Apicella & Iron City--Sparks--Sparks
Mark Egan--Cafe Risque--Truth Be Told
Terence Blanchard--Ghost of Congo Square--A Tale of God's Will
Pharez Whitted--Plicky--Transient Journey

7pm

Curtis Mayfield--Superfly--Move On Up
James Zollar--Slick--Zollar Systems
Kirk Fletcher--Let Me Have It All--My Turn
Matthew Stubbs--Pistol Whip--Medford & Main
Wally Brill--New Wildest Dream--The Covenant
Johnny Bonkers--Plus Zero--Plus Zero
Christian Scott--K.K.P.D.--Yesterday You Said Tomorrow
Tia Fuller--Decisive Steps--Decisive Steps
Brown vs Brown--Sang Froid--Odds and Unevens
Liam Sillery--Intentionality--Phenomenology

8pm

The Jimmy Castor Bunch--It's Just Begun--Flying Funk
Charlie Hunter--Drop A Dime--Gentlemen, I Neglected to inform you...
Guitar Shorty--Too Hard to Love You--Bare Knuckle
Popa Chubby--Another Ten Years Gone--The Fight is On
African Head Charge--Unplanned--Vision of A Psychedelic Africa
Omar Sosa--Glu-Glu--Across the Divide
The Mannish Boys--Mona/Willie and the Hand Jive--Shake For Me
Roberto Badoglio--Bruce Wayne On the Run--Re-Evaluation-Time
H. Czukay/J. Wobble/J. Liebezeit--Twilight World--Full Circle
Ian Carey--Contextualizin'--Contextualizin'

9pm

Scott Walker--The Old Man's Back Again--Scott 4
John Vanore & Abstract Truth--Simone--Curiosity
Nick Moss--For What's It's Worth--Privileged
Segun Bucknor & His Revolution--La La La--Nigeria 70
Gaudi--Back To Baia--No Prisoners
Ilhan Ersahins--Freedom--Istanbul Sessions
Peter Karp/Sue Foley--Scared--He Said She Said
Jerry Bergonzi--Obama--Three For All
Sherman Irby--Depth--Live at the Otto Club

Kevin Foley Ariente
KSJS 90.5 FM
Unconscious Desires
Funk/Jazz/Blues/World/Beyond