[JPL] playlist: New Edge 4/6/10

Ken Field ken at kenfield.org
Wed Apr 7 12:51:55 EDT 2010

Here is the playlist for the 4/6/10 edition of
The New Edge, a two hour radio program airing:
Tue 2-4pm on WMBR http://www.wmbr.org & 88.1FM in Cambridge/Boston, MA
Fri 2-4pm & Sun 6-8pm on http://taintradio.org

The New Edge is devoted to creative and innovative instrumental music.

Complete playlists are available at http://wmbr.org/newedge (NOTE NEW URL!)

Let me know if you'd prefer to be removed from this email list.

ARTIST/CD/LABEL/TRACK
Compagnie Christian Vieussens/Noche en Vela/CIRMA/Arc 96
Christopher Burns & Christopher Froh/Triptych/Innova/Trifold
Jeffrey Roden/Bridge to the Other Place/Big Tree/One Voice Imagining
Edward Artemiev/As Far As My Feet Will Carry
Me/ElectroShock/Prints In Tundra And The First
Tree
The Nels Cline Singers/Initiate/Cryptographophone/Grow Closer
Thelema Trio/Neither From Nor TowardsŠ/Innova/Neither From Nor TowardsŠ (Honor)
Sonny Rollins/Milestone Profiles/Milestone/Global Warming
Yusef Lateef And Adam Rudolph/Toward The
Unkown/Yal-Meta/Concerto for Brother Yusef (Six
Treed)
Yusef Lateef And Adam Rudolph/Toward The
Unkown/Yal-Meta/Concerto for Adam Rudolph
Ralph Towner & Paolo Fresu/Chiaroscuro/ECM/Zephyr
Mick Rossi/Songs From The Broken Land/Orange Mtn/Solfegietto
Steve Swallow Quartet/(untitled)/(unreleased)/(untitled 2:10-7:03)
William Moersch/Int. Masterworks for Marimba/Bridge/Dust Devil
William Moersch/Int. Masterworks for Marimba/Bridge/Two Pieces
Cypress String Quartet/How She Danced
(Ruehr)/Cypress/String Quartet #1 - 1 - Patterns
Judzas Milazius/Slow/NEMU/Seasickness
--
------
Ken Field   http://kenfield.org