[JPL] Burlington Discover Jazz Festival

Jazz Promo Services jazzpromo at earthlink.net
Wed Apr 7 16:58:46 EDT 2010

Hello George,

Thanks for letting me know about Burlington Vermont Discover Jazz Festival.

They may want to consider sending their Festival announcement to the wider
jazz community.

We¹ve done campaigns for many jazz artists and events including Iridium Jazz
Club, Jazz Museum In Harlem, Cornelia Street Café, Highlights In Jazz, Town
Hall, NJPAC, SOPAC, Barge Music, Westchester Arts, Sugar Loaf Music, Cape
May Jazz Festival, Litchfield Jazz Festival, NJ Jazz Society Jazz Festival.
Jazz.com to name a few.

My basic E Mail Campaign Cost is $150 for two Blasts to my NYC Hot List
(3000+) (includes NY/NJ/PA/CT) (that gets you two e mail blasts.  First in
advance, second follow-up reminder right before the event) and $250 to my
international List (10,000+ and includes the NYC Hot List).

PayPal or company check OK for payment.

My Jazz Promo database contains over 10,000 international jazz contacts so
we¹re well equipped to get your events, new CDs or newsletter noticed by the
entire jazz community.  Our list contains just about every important contact
that you¹ll need including music calendars, listings editors, radio, press,
TV, print media Online Media, industry contacts and plenty of jazz fans too
who like to buy tickets and go out to live shows.

If you want to proceed send over your announcement as text in an e mail and
I¹ll format for your approval.

You should also know that we also do national publicity campaigns for new
releases and would be happy to give you a written proposal and campaign
details if you¹re interested.

Thank you for your consideration.  Don¹t hesitate to contact me with any
questions.

Very best regards,

Jim Eigo
Jazz Promo Services
269 S Route 94
Warwick, NY 10990
T: 845-986-1677 / F: 845-986-1699 / Cell: 917-755-8960
E-Mail: jazzpromo at earthlink.net
Web Site: www.jazzpromoservices.com/
"Specializing in Media Campaigns for the music community, artists, labels,
venues and events.²