[JPL] Playlist: Jazz with Don Gordon - KIPO - Honolulu - 4/6/10

Don Gordon dongordon at hawaii.rr.com
Wed Apr 7 17:26:46 EDT 2010

    Jazz with Don Gordon
KIPO - Honolulu - Tuesday April 6, 2010
8:00pm - Midnight
Don Gordon
KIPO
738 Kaheka Street
Honolulu, HI 96814
www.dongordon.net

8:00pm
Phil Kelly - Convergence Zone - Damp Brown Places - (Origin)
*Ehud Asherie - Modern Life - I've Told Every Little Star - (Positone)
*Steve Hobbs - Vibes, Straight Up - Stars Fell On Alabama - (Challenge)
*Gail Pettis - Here In The Moment - At Last - (OA2)
Gerald Wilson - Detroit - Everywhere - (Mack Avenue)
Akiko Tsuruga - Oriental Express - Sidewinder - (18th & Vine)
*Bob Sneider/Paul Hoffman - Serve And Volley - Samba Getz - (Origin)
João Donato - Millennium - Tudo Tem - (Mercury)
9:00pm
		Live interview with Bob Albanese
Bob Albanese - Detour/One Way - Joyful Noise - (Zoho)
Bob Albanese - Detour/One Way - Midnight Sun - (Zoho)
Bob Albanese - Detour/One Way - Yesterday's Gardenias - (Zoho)
Andy Martin - Setting The Standard - Old Folks - (Drew Bone)
Joey DeFrancesco - Snap Shot - Fly Me To The Moon - (HighNote)
*Barbra Streisand - Love Is The Answer - Make Someone Happy - (Columbia)
10:00pm
*Gene Harris - Another Night In London - Georgia On My Mind - (Resonance)
*Terell Stafford-Dick Oatts - Bridging The Gap - (Planet Arts)
Angela Hagenbach - The Way They Make Me Feel - Close Enough For Love - (Resonance)
*Jae Sinnett - Theatre - Caravan - (J-Nett)
Oscar Peterson - A Summer Night In Munich - When Summer Comes - (Telarc)
*Rufus Reed - Out Front - Doña Maria - (Motéma)
11:00pm
*Mike Barone - Flight Of The Bumblebee - My Ideal - (MaxJazz)
*Jeb Patton - New Strides - My Ideal - (MaxJazz)
*Oliver Jones/Hank Jones - Pleased To Meet You - I Remember OP - (Justin Time)
Carl Saunders - Out Of The Blue - Stella By Starlight - (SNL)
George Colligan - Come Together - The Shadow Of Your Smile - (Sunnyside)
*Bill Mays - Mays At The Movies - Pure Imagination - (Steeple Chase)
Heath Brothers - Endurance - Autumn In New York - (JLP)

*Recent release