[JPL] PLAYLIST: "General Eclectic", WCVF-FM, 4/2/10

Tom Bingham mason2042 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 8 14:36:14 EDT 2010

David Coffin - John Barleycorn - Last Trip Home

The Diamond Underground - Shame - Serve the Song

Peter Karp & Sue Foley - Rules of Engagement - He Said She Said

Elvis Presley - Medley: Jailhouse Rock/Don't Be Cruel - On Stage (Legacy
Edition)

Orquesta Aragon - A Bailar Mi Cha Onda - The Lusafrica Years

Black Prairie - Back Alley - Feast of the Hunters' Moon

Dave Barnes - Someone's Somebody - What We Want, What We Got

Nancy Sanchez - Besame Mucho - Nancy Sanchez

Bob Cheevers - Budget Motel - Tall Texas Tales

Hal Galper - How Deep Is the Ocean - E Pluribus Unum

Bonga - Marimbondo - Best of Bonga

Roberto Badoglio - Scirocco's Theory - Re-Evaluation Time

Jienat - Andreas/Andre - Mira

Debbie Poryes Quartet - My Heart Stood Still - Catch Your Breath

Angelique Kidjo - Kelele - Oyo

Tierra Negra & Muriel Anderson - Cloud Cover - New World Flamenco

Pauline Oliveros - Pauline's Solo - Earth Music (various artists)

Eric Skye Acoustic Groove Trio - Bridgetown Shuffle - Slow Moving Dog

Billy Crockett - Near Miss - Wishing Sky

Magpie - Michael - Until You Come Home: Songs For Veterans and their Kin
(various artists)

Bosch - A Tornado Round - Bosch

Will Branch - Checkpoint - Fog of War

Kevin Neidig - Easy To Be Beautiful - Only Me

Luther Lackey - It Ain't Easy Being the Preacher's Wife - The Preacher's
Wife

Carolina Chocolate Drops - Trouble In Your Mind - Genuine Negro Jig

John Jorgenson Quintet - Billet Doux - One Stolen Night
 --
Tom Bingham
"General Eclectic" - streaming Fridays 10 AM-noon at