[JPL] The best drummer

Jae Sinnett jaejazz at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 8 16:40:43 EDT 2010

Mr. Roach wouldn't have been Mr Roach if it wasn't for this gentleman. Although his work on the hi hat...which he practically single handedly defined for jazz... isn't shown in this clip and where Max got this idea from...Max, Buddy, Art,..just about all of them pointed in his direction.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ziQkWyIwo4

Jae Sinnett