[JPL] Playlist: Jazz with Don Gordon - KIPO - Honolulu - 4/7/10

Don Gordon dongordon at hawaii.rr.com
Thu Apr 8 20:43:42 EDT 2010

              Jazz with Don Gordon
KIPO - Honolulu - Wednesday April 7, 2010
8:00pm - Midnight
Don Gordon
KIPO
738 Kaheka Street
Honolulu, HI 96814
www.dongordon.net

8:00pm
*Mike Barone - Flight Of The Bumblebee - Limes Away - (Rhubarb)
*Steve Hobbs - Vibes, Straight Up - St. James Infirmary - (Challenge)
*Claudio Roditi - Simpatico - Alberto And Daisy - (Resonance)
*Gail Pettis - Here In The Moment - Who Can I Turn To? - (OA2)
Heath Brothers - Endurance - Changes - (JLP)
*Rufus Reid - Out Front - Ebony - (Motéma)
Jeff Hamilton - Symbiosis - Midnight Sun - (Capri)
Cedar Walton - Voices Deep Within - Over The Rainbow - (HighNote)
9:00pm
Bob Florence - Legendary - A Train - (MAMA)
*Bob Sneider/Paul Hoffman - Serve And Volley - I Remember Bill Evans - (Origin)
Mike Longo - Sting Like A Bee - Speak No Evil - (CAP)
*Jae Sinnett - Theatre - Dolphin Dance - (J-Nett)
Stan Getz - Apasionado - Midnight Ride - (A&M)
*Oliver Jones/Hank Jones - Pleased To Meet You - What Am I Here For? - (Justin Time)
*Barbra Streisand - Love Is The Answer - Here's That Rainy Day - (Columbia)
10:00pm
Resonance Big Band - Tribute To Oscar - Freedom Medley - (Resonance)
Claudio Roditi - Light In The Dark - Rapaz De Bem - (Nagel Heyer)
Andy Narell - Slow Motion - Natty Stick - (Hip Pocket)
Ahmad Jamal - Live In Paris - Autumn Leaves - (Dreyfus)
Jeb Patton - New Strides - Last Night When We Were Young - (MaxJazz)
John Hicks - Nightwind - Something Happens - (HighNote)
11:00pm
Frank Mantooth - Dangerous Precedent - Should You Feel Like Crying - (Sea Breeze)
John Beasley	Letter To Herbie - Chan's Song - (Resonance)
Alex Graham - The Good Life - On A Misty Night - (Origin)
Pete Christlieb - Live At The Jazz Cave - (Cognito)
Michael Hackett - Circles - Invitation - (Summit)
Anthony Wonsey - The Thang - Speak Low - (Sharp 9)
Eliane Elias - Everything I Love - They Say Its Wonderful - (Blue Note)

*Recent release