[JPL] Playlist: Jazz with Don Gordon - KIPO - Honolulu - 4/8/10

Don Gordon dongordon at hawaii.rr.com
Fri Apr 9 16:30:20 EDT 2010

Jazz with Don Gordon
KIPO - Honolulu - Thursday April 8, 2010
8:00pm - Midnight
Don Gordon
KIPO
738 Kaheka Street
Honolulu, HI 96814
www.dongordon.net

8:00pm
Rob McConnell - Overtime - The Touch Of Your Lips - (Concord)
Peter Horvath - Foreign Matter - Something For Now - (Lake Street)
*Oliver Jones/Hank Jones - Pleased To Meet You - I'll Remember April - (Justin Time)
Jermaine Landsberger - Getting' Blazed - Brazilian People - (Resonance)
Mike Dubaniewicz - Drive Time - Red Snapper - (Jazzed Media)
Ross Taggart - Presenting - Never Let Me Go - (Cellar Live)
*Mike LeDonne - The Groover - The Groover - (Savant)
*Steve Hobbs - Vibes, Straight Up - What A Difference A Day Makes - (Challenge)
Eliane Elias - Everything I Love - Woody 'N You - (Blue Note)
9:00pm
Bob Florence - Legendary - Fluffy - (MAMA)
Bill Mays - Mays At The Movies - There's A Small Hotel - (Steeple Chase)
Steve Jones - Collective - Dreamsville - (Wire & Wood)
Al Hood - Just A Little Taste - Ceora - (Kakeda)
Bruce Hamada - Two For The Road - Have You Met Miss Jones - (DonDon)
Thomas Marriott - Flexicon - Spring Is Here - (Origin)
*Gail Pettis - Here In The Moment - At Last - (OA2)
10:00pm
Phil Norman - "Totally" Live At Catalina - All Blues - (MAMA)
Terrence Brewer - Groovin' Wes - Bumpin' On Sunset - (SBM)
Red Holloway - Go Red Go! - Wave - (Delmark)
Carl Allen & Rodney Whitaker - Work To Do - Speak To My Heart - (Mack Avenue)
*Jae Sinnett - Theatre - Fiesta - (J-Nett)
*Gene Harris - Another Night In London - This Masquerade - (Resonance)
11:00pm
Tom Scott - Smokin' Section - TCB In "E" - (Windham Hill)
Terell Stafford/Dick Oatts - Bridging The Gap - Bridging The Gap - (Planet Arts)
Flora Purim - Perpetual Emotion - Fotografia - (Narada)
Claudio Roditi - Brazilliance x4 - Teme Para Duduka - (Resonance)
Gerald Clayton - Two-Shade - Peace For The Moment - (artistShare)
*Ahmad Jamal - A Quiet Time - Hi Fly - (Dreyfus)
Oscar Castro-Neves/Paul Winter - Brazilian Days - Canto Triste - (Living Music)

*Recent release