[JPL] PLAYLIST - Afternoon Jazz w/ Jason M. Miller 91.3 KVLU Beaumont, Texas 04-09-10

Jason M Miller jason.miller at lamar.edu
Fri Apr 9 16:40:43 EDT 2010

Afternoon Jazz
hosted by Jason M. Miller
Mon.- Fri. 1pm-3pm
91.3 KVLU Beaumont, TX

www.kvlu.org

Airdate: 04-09-10

Theme - Lalo Schifrin - Barney Does It All - Music From Mission Impossible (Hip-O)

  BREAK

Part 1

The Afro-Semitic-Experience - When I Reach There / Reprise: The Road That Heals The Splintered Soul - The Road That Heals The Splintered Soul (Reckless DC Music) [C]

  BREAK

Anat Cohen - St. Louis Blues - Clarinetwork: Live At The Village Vanguard (Anzic) [C]
Anat Cohen - Body And Soul - Clarinetwork: Live At The Village Vanguard (Anzic) [C]
Esperanza Spalding - Samba Em Preludio - Esperanza  (Heads Up)
Christian McBride & Inside Straight - Pursuit Of Peace - Kind Of Brown (Mack Avenue) [C]
Christian Scott - The Eraser - Yesterday You Said Tomorrow (Concord) [C]

  BREAK

Part 2

Brad Mehldau Trio - Secret Beach - Live (Nonesuch)
Metheny Mehldau Quartet - The Sound Of Water - Metheny Mehldau Quartet (Nonesuch)
Ablaye Cissoko & Volker Goetze - Sira -Sira (ObliqSound) [C]
Dan Dean - Dolphin Dance - 2 5 1 (Origin) [C]

  BREAK

Count Basie And His Orchestra - Li'l Darling - Corner Pocket (Laserlight)
Melody Gardot - All That I Need Is Love - Worrisome Heart (Verve)
Kurt Elling - My One And Only Love - Dedicated To You: Kurt Elling Sings The Music Of Coltrane And Hartman (Concord)
John Coltrane - Like Someone In Love - Lush Life (Prestige)

  BREAK

Mike Metheny - We'll Be Together Again - KC Potpourri (3 Valve Music)

CONFIDENTIALITY: Any information contained in this e-mail (including attachments) is the property of The State of Texas and unauthorized disclosure or use is prohibited. Sending, receiving or forwarding of confidential, proprietary and privileged information is prohibited under Lamar Policy. If you received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender and delete this e-mail from your system.