Larry Thomas lrt0393 at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 11 23:30:09 EDT 2010

THEME--WALTZ FOR A RAINY BEBOP EVENING--EDDIE JEFFERSON

Count Basie--Blues For The Barbecue--Farmer's Market Barbecue--Pablo
Jimmie Lunceford--Stomp It Off--Stomp It Off--Decca Jazz
Billie Holiday--Swing Brother Swing--Swing That Music!--Sony
Duke Ellington--Satin Doll--Most Requested--Columbia

Ricky Ford--Yes Or No--Ricky's Choice--32 Jazz
Larry Vuckovich--Ow!--High Wall--Tetrachord
Eddie Jefferson--New York Afternoon--Keeper of The Flame-Muse

Dexter Gordon--Moment's Notice--Manhattan Symphonie--Columbia
Steve Colson--Circumstantial--Untarnished Dream--Silver Sphinx

Wayne Wallace--Mis Amigos--The Nature Of The Beat--Patois
Eddie Palmieri--Palo Pa Rumba--Palo Pa Rumba--Fania
Tom Lellis--Olinda Wind--Avenue of The Americas--Beamtide

Sarah Vaughan--My Man's Gone--Complete Mercury--Mercury
Queen Esther--Stardust--What Is Love?--EL
Nina Simone--I Get Along--Legendary Nina--BMG
Betty Carter--You Go To My Head--It's Not About The Melody--Verve

Miles Davis--Blue In Green--Kind of Blue At 50--Columbia
Gil Scott-Heron--A Toast To The People--From South Africa To S.C.--TVT
Brooklyn Repertory--Blowin In The Wind--Pragmatic Optimism--360

Pharoah Sanders--Thembi--Best of Pharaoh--Impulse
Dwight Trible--Africa--Living Water--Passin The Vibe
Keith Jarrett--The Masquerade--Standards, Vol. 1--ECM

McCoy Tyner--Infinity--Impressions--Impulse
Keith Jarrett--All The Things--Standards, Vol. 1--ECM
Dianne Reeves--How High The Moon--I Remember--Blue Note
Lee Morgan--Speedball--Live At the Lighthouse--Blue Note

THEME--WALTZ FOR A RAINY BEBOP EVENING--EDDIE JEFFERSON

Larry Reni Thomas
Host
Sunday Night Jazz
WCOM-FM