[JPL] PLAYLIST: WRTI Jazz w/Jeff Duperon 4/9/10

Jeff Duperon mrjazzjr at sprintmail.com
Mon Apr 12 08:56:08 EDT 2010

WRTI Jazz w/Jeff Duperon

Friday, 6pm-10pm

PLAYLIST
04/09/2010

Song Title/Artist/ CD-LP Title/ Label

6PM

Flying Toward The Sound, Geri Allen, Flying Toward The Sound, Motema

Make It Last, Jackie Ryan, Best of Love Songs, Open Art

Hope, Frank Kimbrough, Rumors, Palmetto Records

Love Locked Out, Ken Peplowski, Noir Blue, Capri Records

Somewhere Near Heaven, Erica Lindsay and Sumi Tonooka, Initiation, ARC

In My Solitude, John Pizzarelli, Rockin' In Rhythm, Telarc

7PM

J.B.'s Waltz, Ben Sutin, My Pet Jade, Ben Sutin

Call Time, Ben Sutin, My Pet Jade, Ben Sutin

Ben Sutin - CONVERSATION

I've Got You Under My Skin, Julie London, All Through The Night, Capitol
Jazz

Shoppin', Ben Sutin, My Pet Jade, Ben Sutin

My Pet Jade, Ben Sutin, My Pet Jade, Ben Sutin

Windsoar, Tia Fuller, Decisive Steps, Mack Avenue Records

8PM

Ebb and Flow, Dave Holland Octet, Pathways, Dare2 Records

It Don't Mean A Thing If It Ain't Got That Swing, Eric Reed & Cyrus
Chestnut, Plenty Swing, Plenty Soul, Savant

Say Ladeo, Bobby McFerrin, Vocabularies, EmArcy

Picasso, Jazz at Lincoln Center Orchestra, Portraits in Seven Shades, JALC

Bird In Flight, Tom Harrell, Roman Nights, High Note

9PM

Cousins, Wycliffe Gordon, Cone and T-Staff, Criss Cross Jazz

Fine and Mellow, Dee Dee Bridgewater, Eleanora Fagan (1915-1959) To Billie
with Love From Dee Dee Bridgewater, DDB Records

Brother Thomas, Pharez Witted, Transient Journey, Owl Studios

Uncertain Living, The Britton Brothers Band, Uncertain Living, Britton
Brothers

Elvin's Empire, John Fedchock NY Sextet, live at the Red Sea jazz Festival,
Capri Records

Mr. Clean, Roy Hargrove, earfood, EmArcy

Temple University Public Radio
1509 Cecil B. Moore Avenue 063-00

Philadelphia, PA 19121-3410
215-204-8405
 <http://www.wrti.org> http://www.wrti.org

Jeff Duperon

mrjazzjr at sprintmail.com

http://www.myspace.com/mrjazzjr

"When you control a man's thinking you do not have to worry about his
actions.  You do not have to tell him not to stand here or go yonder. He
will find his 'proper place' and will stay in it.  You do not need to send
him to the back door.  He will go without being told.  In fact, if there is
no back door, he will cut one for his special benefit. His education makes
it necessary." Carter G. Woodson, circa 1933

Note: This e-mail is intended only for the named recipient(s) above and may
contain information that is privileged and/or confidential.  If you have
received this message in error, please immediately notify the sender at

215-482-1402 and delete the e-mail from your computer.