[JPL] Unconscious Desires playlist from KSJS 90.5 FM

kevin ariente kevin at ksjs.org
Wed Apr 14 00:59:41 EDT 2010

Unconscious Desires

6pm

Last Soul Descendents--Lisse Gruv--Chillicious
Pharez Whitted--Our Man Barack--Transient Journey
Jason Elmore--Drag Me Down--Upside Your Head
Popa Chubby--Another Ten Years Gone--The Fight is On
Ravi Shankar--Raga Devgiri Bilawal--Rare and Glorious
Madeleine Peyroux--Dreamland--Dreamland
Scott DuBois--Louis Frederic--Black Hawk Dance
Tom Harrell--Obsession--Roman Nights
Bonobo--The Keeper--Black Sands
Tia Fuller--Clear Mind--Decisive Steps

7pm

Step Three--Dream--This is Acid Jazz
Garaj Mahal--What My Friends Say--More Mr. Nice Guy
Jimmy Warren--Watermelon Money--No More Promises
Jason King--Driftin'--Blue Skies & Black Shoes
Gaspar Lawal--Kita Kita--Nigeria 70
Dave Douglas & Keystone--Famous Players--Keystone
Delta Moon--Hellbound Train--Hell Bound Train
Roberto Badoglio--Bruce Wayne On the Run--Re-Evaluation Time
Richard Groove Holmes--Grooving With Mr. G--Blue Break Beats
James Zollar--Chicago Preferred--Zollar Systems

8pm

Funkadelic--Smokey--The Best of Funkadelic
Gerry Gibbs/Electric Thrasher Orch.--Black Satin--Plays the Music of Miles Davis
Kirk Fletcher--Let Me Have It All--My Turn
Sharon Jones & the Dap-Kings--The Game Gets Old--I Learned the Hard Way
Charlotte Gainsbourg--Voyage--IRM
Marianne Faithfull--Broken English--Faithfull
Peter Karp/Sue Foley--Treat Me Right--He Said She Said
Tobias Gebb & Unit 7--Tomorrow Never Knows--Free At Last
Cheb I Sabbah--Raja Vedalu--Asian Massive
Dave Holland--Blue Jean--Pathways

9pm

Kinder Atom--Slushy--Slonice
Charlie Hunter--Antoine--Gentlemen, I Neglected to Inform You...
Nick Moss--Born Leader--Privileged
Jeff Chaz--You Knock Me To My Knees--Live in New Orleans
Sierra Leone's Refugee All-Stars--Jah Mercy--Rise & Shine
Mulatu Astatke--Wubit--New York-Addis-London/The Story of Ethio Jazz
Charlie Apicella & Iron City--Caracas--Sparks
Jerry Bergonzi--Obama--Three For All
Mark Egan--Frog Legs--Truth Be Told

Kevin Foley Ariente
KSJS 90.5 FM