[JPL] PLAYLIST - Afternoon Jazz w/ Jason M. Miller 91.3 KVLU Beaumont, Texas 04-14-10

Jason M Miller jason.miller at lamar.edu
Wed Apr 14 16:33:27 EDT 2010

Afternoon Jazz
hosted by Jason M. Miller
Mon.- Fri. 12:40pm-3pm
91.3 KVLU Beaumont, TX

www.kvlu.org

Airdate: 04-14-10

Theme - Lalo Schifrin - Barney Does It All - Music From Mission Impossible (Hip-O)

  BREAK

Part 1

Terence Blanchard Funder Support announcement

The David Murray Quartet - Spring Is Here - Seasons (Pow Wow Jazz)
Miles Davis - A Night In Tunisia - Prestige Profiles (Prestige)
Kat Edmonson - Spring Can Really Hang You Up The Most - Take To The Sky (Convivium) [C]

  BREAK

Part 2

The Stan Kenton Alumni Band - The New Intermission Riff - Have Band Will Travel: Live (Summit) [C][a]
Anat Cohen - Sweet Georgia Brown - Clarinetwork: Live At The Village Vanguard (Anzic) [C]

Chris Botti JAM Support announcement

Chris Botti - Embraceable You - To Love Again: The Duets (Columbia)

  BREAK

Mose Allison - My Brain - The Way Of The World (ANTI-) [C]
Thelonius Monk Trio - Blue Monk - Thelonius Monk Trio (Prestige)

  BREAK

Part 3

Stefon Harris JAM Support announcement

Gene Harris Quartet - Lady Be Good - Another Night In London (Resonance) [C]
Dan Dean - Stella By Starlight - 2 5 1 (Origin) [C]
Christian Scott - The Roe Effect Refrain In F# Minor - Yesterday You Said Tomorrow (Concord) [C]

  BREAK

Melody Gardot - Over The Rainbow - My One And Only Thrill (Verve)

  BREAK

Gretchen Parlato - Azure - In A Dream (ObliqSound) [C]
Somi ftr. Hugh Masekela - Enganjyani - If The Rains Come First (ObliqSound) [C]
Kurt Elling - My One And Only Love - Dedicated To You: Kurt Elling Sings The Music Of Coltrane And Hartman (Concord)

  BREAK

Mike Metheny - We'll Be Together Again - KC Potpourri (3 Valve Music)

CONFIDENTIALITY: Any information contained in this e-mail (including attachments) is the property of The State of Texas and unauthorized disclosure or use is prohibited. Sending, receiving or forwarding of confidential, proprietary and privileged information is prohibited under Lamar Policy. If you received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender and delete this e-mail from your system.