[JPL] PLAYLIST: "General Eclectic", WCVF-FM, 4/9/10

Tom Bingham mason2042 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 14 19:22:17 EDT 2010

 Janette Geri - Feels Like Home - The Bastard's Daughter

Gabrielle Tranchina - Solamente Pasion - A Song of Love's Color

Lila Downs - La Cucaracha - Lila Downs y La Misterioso En Paris: Live a FIP

Gospel Miracles - Bounce Back (radio edit) - Hold Out

Jesse Cook - Manolo's Lament - The Rumba Foundation

Callie Cardamon - When Sunny Gets Blue - Easy Street

11 Acorn Lane - Mazinka - CD single

Caetano Veloso - Por Quem? - Zii e Zie

Key Wilde & Mr. Clarke - Big Fat Pig - Rise and Shine

Harold Lopez-Nussa - Timbeando - Herencia

Laurie Z. - A Reflection of Ourselves - Window to the World

Melody Slater - You Can Pay My Bills - Metal Soul

L'illon - Love Story - Warrior Angel

Thelema Trio - Walczyk: Refractions - Neither From Nor Towards

Grace Pettis - Turning Too - Grace Pettis

Southside Denny Snyder - Change Is Good - Full Circle

Glen Simpson - Blackberry Pickin' Time - Playin' in the Hills

Susan Harrison - Leave a Light On - Thing or Three About Love

Terry "Big T" Williams - Change Must Come - Jump Back: Big T's in the House

The Infamous Stringdusters - Magic #9 - Things That Fly

Teada - The Russians Are Coming/The Miller's Daughter/The Boston-Sligo Reel
- Ceol & Cuimhne

Kelly Andrew - Demeter - Olympus

John Vanore & Abstract Truth - Simone - Curiosity

Tommy Fuller - I Think the Blues - American Roots Live! Presents: The Studio
Masters, Volume Three (various artists)

Peter Croton - Bach: Gavotte I and II, from Suite in G Minor (BWV 995) -
Bach on the Italian Lute

--
Tom Bingham
"General Eclectic" - streaming Fridays 10 AM-noon at