[JPL] playlist: New Edge 4/13/10

Ken Field ken at kenfield.org
Wed Apr 14 14:32:03 EDT 2010

Here is the playlist for the 4/13/10 edition of The New Edge, a two
hour radio program airing:
Tue 2-4pm on WMBR http://www.wmbr.org & 88.1FM in Cambridge/Boston, MA
Fri 2-4pm & Sun 6-8pm on http://taintradio.org

The New Edge is devoted to creative and innovative instrumental music.

Complete playlists are available at http://wmbr.org/newedge (NOTE NEW URL!)

Let me know if you'd prefer to be removed from this email list.

ARTIST/CD/LABEL/TRACK
Compagnie Christian Vieussens/Noche en Vela/CIRMA/Arc 96
The Nels Cline Singers/Initiate/Cryptogramophone/King Queen
The Nels Cline Singers/Initiate/Cryptogramophone/Zingiber
Anouar Brahem/The Astounding Eyes Of Rita/ECM/For No Apparent Reason
Carla Bley/The Lost Chords Find Paolo Fresu/ECM/One Banana
Escher String Quartet/Stony Brook Soundings Vol 1/Bridge/Glass Blue
Cleft II (Duykers)
Stony Brook U Artists/Stony Brook Soundings Vol 2/Bridge/Fantasy For
Cello Septet I: Surge (Winkler)
Viviane Houle/Treize/Drip Audio/Curve
Jeffrey Roden/Bridge to the Other Place/Big Tree/Bridge to the Other Place
Swallow Quartet/(unreleased)/(unreleased)/(untitled)
(Steve Swallow interview)
Swallow Quartet/(unreleased)/(unreleased)/(untitled)
Sonny Rollins/The Quartets/RCA/God Bless the Child
Emily Hay, Brad Dutz, Wayne Peet/Emily Hay, Brad Dutz, Wayne
Peet/pfMENTUM/Amnesia Dealer
Fernando Otero/Vital/World Village/La Casa Vacia
Fernando Otero/Vital/World Village/Fin De Revision
Opsvik & Jennings/A Dream I Used To Remember/Loyal Label/The Good Eye
--
------
Ken Field   http://kenfield.org

Tuesday afternoon 2-4pm Eastern Time