[JPL] PLAYLIST: WDIY & Doodlin'

Mo Noretsky mo.noretsky at verizon.net
Wed Apr 14 21:04:19 EDT 2010

WDIY-FM (88.1 and webcasting on wdiy.org)
community public radio/NPR affiliate serving the Lehigh Valley region
of PA
(Allentown, Bethlehem, Easton)
301 Broadway
Bethlehem, PA 18015
610-694-8100
Mo Noretsky, WDIY Jazz Coordinator
mo.noretsky at verizon.net
Top Station Plays - 4/14/2010 (20 hours of weekly Jazz/Blues
Programming)
Top 10
Brad Mehldau - Highway Rider
Dee Dee Bridgewater - Eleanora Fagan, To Billie With Love
Jeremy Pelt - Men of Honor
Ahmad Jamal - A Quiet Time
Mike LeDonne - The Groover
Frank Dibussolo - Average White Cats
Anat Cohen – Clarinetwork: Live At The Village Vanguard
Catherine Russell - Inside This Heart of Mine
David Leonhardt Trio - Bach to the Blues
Frank Vignola - 100 Years of Django
11-20
Neil Wetzel – Misunderestimated
VW Brothers - Muziek
Charlie Hunter - Gentlemen, I Neglected to Inform You Will Not Be
Getting Paid
Mark Pompe - Hi-Fly
Gail Pettis - Who Can I Turn To?
Rostislav Fras / Skip Wilkins Quintet - Frydlant Nights
Joe Locke - For the Love of You
Wycliffe Gordon - Cone and T-Staff
Ian Carey - Contextualizin'
Annie Sellick - Street of Dreams
and...
Carolyn Leonhart and Wayne Escoffery - Tides of Yesterday
Debbie Poryes - Catch Your Breath
Charlie Apicella & Iron City - Sparks
Rale Micic – 3
Amy Cervini - Lovefool
Josh Rzepka - Midwest Coast
Carol Sloane - We'll Meet Again
lhan Ersahin - Istanbul Sessions with Erik Truffaz
Mose Allison - The Way Of The World
Carol Morgan - Opening
Lionel Loueke - Mwaliko
Preservation Hall Jazz Band - Preservation
Roberto Fonseca - Akokan
Tineke Postma Quartet - The Traveller
Lin McPhillips - My Shining Hour
Gerald Clayton - Two-Shade
Salvatore Bonafede - Sicilian Opening
Christian Scott - Yesterday You Said Tomorrow
Abdullah Ibrahim - Bombella
Pat Metheny - Orchestrion
Orrin Evans - Faith In Action
Noah Baerman, Wayne Escoffery & Amanda Monaco – Playdate
Adds:
Jim Rotundi - The Move
Rhoda Scott - Beyond the Sea

Doodlin' - April 13, 2010 - Host: Mo Noretsky
Artist - Album - Song
Lambert, Hendricks & Ross – Twisted - Doodlin'
Rhoda Scott - Beyond the Sea - Beyond the Sea
Preservation Hall Jazz Band (with Paolo Nutini) - Preservation -
Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea
Catherine Russell - Inside This Heart of Mine - As Long As I Live

John Vanore & Abstract Truth - Curiosity - Simone
Royce Campbell - All Standards...and A Blues - 'Round Midnight
Carol Morgan - Opening – Sizzle

Ilhan Ersahin with Erik Truffaz - Istanbul Sessions - Les Ottomans
Lisa Engelken - Caravan – Caravan

Wycliffe Gordon - Cone and T-Staff - Cousins
Amy Cervini - Lovefool - Comes Love
Ian Carey - Contextualizin' – Disinvited

Brad Mehldau - Highway Rider - Sky Turning Grey (For Elliott Smith)
Barb Junger - The Men I Love - Once in a Lifetime

Jim Rotundi - The Move - I Wish I Knew
Sid Simmons/Mike Boone/Byron Landham - Keep the Faith – JeNeane's Dream
Howard Levy - Tonight and Tomorrow - Sandi
Horace Silver - Best of Horace Silver - Doodlin'