[JPL] KCCK now monitored by Mediaguide

Kathryn Smith katesmith999 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 15 12:04:20 EDT 2010

YEA!!! Bob

KATE SMITH PROMOTIONS of CHICAGO
188 JAMES BOULEVARD
LIVINGSTON TX 77351
katesmith999 at yahoo.com
www.katesmithpromotions.com
Cell:  814.482.0010
http://www.mayyoubeblessedmovie.com/

________________________________
From: Ed Trefzger <ed.trefzger at jazzweek.com>
To: JPL List <jazzproglist at jazzweek.com>
Sent: Thu, April 15, 2010 10:51:03 AM
Subject: [JPL] KCCK now monitored by Mediaguide

Hi all,

I could not be more excited to let you all know that as of today KCCK is now being monitored by Mediaguide and will be added to the jazz chart panel immediately. I'm sure you'll all agree that Bob Stewart has done an exceptional job programming that station and it will be excellent to have their spins included on the chart going forward.

-- Ed

Registration is open for JazzWeek Summit 2010, to be held at the Radisson Riverside Hotel in Rochester, N.Y., June 17-19.
Room rates at the newly-renovated Radisson Riverside start at $91 for single- or double-occupancy. We hope that by making the event  affordable, we can draw a greater number of participants. Hotel reservations are now open as well, with information at http://summit.jazzweek.com/