[JPL] PLAYLIST - Afternoon Jazz w/ Jason M. Miller 91.3 KVLU Beaumont, Texas 04-16-10

Jason M Miller jason.miller at lamar.edu
Fri Apr 16 16:08:27 EDT 2010

Afternoon Jazz
hosted by Jason M. Miller
Mon.- Fri. 1pm-3pm
91.3 KVLU Beaumont, TX

www.kvlu.org

Airdate: 04-16-10

Theme - Lalo Schifrin - Barney Does It All - Music From Mission Impossible (Hip-O)

  BREAK

Part 1

  Chris Botti interview

Chris Botti - I'll Be Seeing You - To Love Again: The Duets (Columbia)

  BREAK

Chris Botti - What's New? - To Love Again: The Duets (Columbia)
Dizzy Gillespie And His Orchestra - A Night In Tunisia - The Bebop Revolution (RCA/Bluebird)
Arturo Sandoval - Joy Spring - I Remember Clifford (GRP)

  BREAK

  Christian Scott interview

Christian Scott - The Roe Effect Refrain In F# Minor - Yesterday Tou Said Tomorrow (Concord) [C]

  Christian Scott interview continues

Christian Scott - Angola, LA & The 13th Ammendment - Yesterday Tou Said Tomorrow (Concord) [C]

  Christian Scott interview continues

Christian Scott - The Eraser - Yesterday Tou Said Tomorrow (Concord) [C]

Christian Scott interview continues

  BREAK

Mike Metheny - We'll Be Together Again - KC Potpourri (3 Valve Music)

CONFIDENTIALITY: Any information contained in this e-mail (including attachments) is the property of The State of Texas and unauthorized disclosure or use is prohibited. Sending, receiving or forwarding of confidential, proprietary and privileged information is prohibited under Lamar Policy. If you received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender and delete this e-mail from your system.