[JPL] Playlist - WCLK 'The Hurst Selection - London to Atlanta' 17th April 2010

brian at soulandjazz.com brian at soulandjazz.com
Sat Apr 17 12:32:42 EDT 2010

Good People

Please find listed below, this week's playlist for 'The Hurst Selection - London to Atlanta', which can be heard every Saturday evening between 6:00 - 9:00 p.m. EDT, on WCLK Atlanta, Georgia, 91.9 FM/wclk.com.

Please let me know if you require any further information.

Enjoy!

Kind regards

Brian Hurst
www.soulandjazz.com
PO Box 3217
Leek
ST13 9BA
United Kingdom

t: +44 7792 610835 Skype: www.soulandjazz.com Twitter: soulandjazz

'The Hurst Selection - London to Atlanta' 17th April 2010

Artist - Track - Album - Year

6:00 - 7:00 p.m.

Cool Million feat. Eugene & DeDe Wilde Loose Back For More 2010
Thomas G Old School Orchestra Influences 2010
Jonathan Butler So Strong So Strong 2010
Maurice Brown Time Tick Tock The Cycle Of Love 2010

April Hill The Search Love 360° 2007
Nahjai Soul Easy 2 Love Soul Therapy 2008
Live Tropical Fish feat. Laurnea Double Dream The Day Is Too Short To Be Selfish 2010

Manu Dibango Big Blow Afrovision 1976
Chuck Brown & The Soul Searchers Berro e Sombaro Bustin' Loose 1978
Chantal Curtis Get Another Love Original 12" Mix 1978

7:00 - 8:00 p.m.

Claudia Hayden God Is Watching Abstract 2010
Kabanya Chemise Sky Blue The Mosaic 2010
Povo feat. Temu Bacot What Not To Do The Yellow Of The Sun In You 2010

Lou Rawls Groovy People All Things In Time 1976
The Jones Girls When I'm Gone At Peace With Woman 1980
Billy Paul How Good Is Your Game Let 'Em In 1976
The Jones Girls You Gonna Make Me Love Somebody Else The Jones Girls 1979

Jonathan Butler Make Room For Me So Strong 2010
Cool Million feat. Eugene Wilde Back For More Back For More 2010
Angela Johnson It's Personal It's Personal 2010

8:00 - 9:00 p.m.

Avery *Sunshine Pinin' Avery *Sunshine 2010
Kabanya Chemise Still Small Voice The Mosaic 2010
Avery Sunshine & Rhonda Thomas Just Us Unreleased 2010

By All Means Don't Change It's Real 1992
Players Association More Than A Little Bit Turn The Music Up! 1978
Switch Keeping Secrets Am I Still Your Boyfriend 1984

Can 7 Fruitcake Modern Jazz Cafe Vol.4 2010
The Beradi Jazz Connection F.D.P. Do It! 2007