[JPL] playlist: taint town live 04-18-10 - taintradio.org

Bob Rogers taintradio at gmail.com
Sun Apr 18 03:07:59 EDT 2010

friday & saturday nights midnight-3am (eastern)
repeats monday & wednesday 9pm-midnight

midnight*
Kayhan Kalhor w/Brooklyn Rider, Beloved, do not let me be discouraged
(Silent City) 2008
Flat Earth Society, Edward, Why Don't You Play Some Blues (Psycho Scout)
2006
Bob Dylan, Obviously Five Believers (Blonde On Blonde) 1966
Mick Rossi, Wrecking Ball (Songs From The Broken Land) 2009
Trombone Shorty, On Youe Way Down (Backatown) 2010

Rob Mazurek Quintet, Star Splitter (Sound Is) 2009
Frank Kimbrough, Sure As We're Here (Rumors) 2010
Jack Dejohnette, India (Special Edition) 1979
Bobby McFerrin, Say Ladeo (VOCAabuLarieS) 2010
Stephen Riley, Central Park West (El Gaucho) 2010

Taylor Ho Bynum, Splits (Stepwise) 2010
Ernesto Cervini Quintet feat. Joel Frahm, Jimmy Rey (Little Black Bird) 2009
El Movimiento, el senor esta contigo (The Movement) 2010
James Weidman, When We Met (three worlds) 2009
Nicole Mitchell's Black Earth Ensemble, Wade (Renegades) 2009
The Cinematic Orchestra feat. Fontella Bass, Evolution (Every Day) 2002

Las Ondas Marteles, Nuestra Noble Habana (Homenaje a Miguel Angel Ruiz) 2004
CéU, Lenda (CéU) 2007
Charles Mingus, Weird Nightmare (Pre Bird) 1960
Hal Wilner, Meditations on Integration (Weird Nightmare: Meditationson
Mingus) 1992
David S. Ware, Mikuro's Blues (Go See The World) 1998
Hal Wilner w/Michael Blair, Robbie Robertson, Canon (Part 2) (Weird
Nightmare: Meditations on Mingus) 1992
Cat Power, Enough (What Would the Community Think) 1996
Air [Threadgill-Hopkins-McCall], Untitled Song (Air Song) 1975

Harvie S, title (Cocolamas Bridge) 2009
Sam Sadigursky, Ode (poem by Maureen N. McLane] (words project iii
miniatures) 2010
Louis Sclavis, De Charybde en Scylis (Lost on the Way) 2009

*time is relative
--
Bob Rogers
taintradio.org, an international venue for independent producers
taintradio at gmail.com
919.413.4126