[JPL] PLAYLIST FOR NEW ORLEANS ROOTAS & MORE FOR 4/18/2010

MRJAZZOFNO at aol.com MRJAZZOFNO at aol.com
Sun Apr 18 14:28:08 EDT 2010

HOUR 1

Headhunters / Martell On The Rocks / Evolution Revolution /  Basin Street
Records / 2003
Charlie Hunter / Antoine / Gentlemen I Neglected  To Inform You You Will
Not Be Getting Paid / Spire Artist Media / 2010
The  New Orleans C.A.C. Jazz Orchestra / Blues Medley: Every Day I Have The
Blues,  Stormy Monday, Not Trustworthy / Mood Indigo / Rounder Records /
1997
Preservation Hall Jazz Band / Milenburg Joys / Songs of New Orleans /
Preservation Hall Recordings / 2004
Dr. John / Medley: Just A Closer Walk  With Thee, Didn't He Ramble / Dr.
John Plays Mac Rebennack - The Legendary  Sessions Volume Two / Cleancuts
Music / 1983
Dr. Michael White / Algiers  Hoodoo Woman / Dancing In The Sky / Basin
Street Records / 2004
Tia Fuller /  Windsoar / Decisive Steps / MackAvenue Records / 2010
Queen Esther / Do You  Want To Go To France? / What Is Love? / EL
Recordings / 2010
Stephen "Stevo"  Theard / Love The Life You Live (For Dante) / Gumbo Child
/ Hi Yello Music /  2010

HOUR 2

Stanton Moore / Squash Blossom / Groove Alchemy /  Telarc International /
2010
Wynton Marsalis / School Boy / He and She / Blue  Note / 2009
Los Hombres Calientes: Irvin Mayfield & Bill Summers / Creole  Groove /
Vol. 4: Vodou Dance / Basin Street Records / 2003
Echoes of New  Orleans / Clarinet Marmalade / Live at Sweet Basil / Big
Easy Records /  1992
Hadley Caliman / Cigar Eddie / Straight Ahead / Origin Records /  2010
Dana Hall / The Path To Love / Into The Light / Origin Records /  2009
Ed Perkins / Easy Credit Love / Absolutely "Perk" / EP Music /  2009
Astral Project / Gator Bait / Elevado / AP Music / 1997
Kermit  Ruffins / I Ate Up The Apple Tree / Livin' A Treme Life / Basin
Street Records /  2009

MICHAEL J. GOURRIER
JAZZ  DIRECTOR  WRIR-FM
P.O. BOX  4787