[JPL] PLAYLIST - Afternoon Jazz w/ Jason M. Miller 91.3 KVLU Beaumont, Texas 04-19-10

Jason M Miller jason.miller at lamar.edu
Mon Apr 19 16:03:49 EDT 2010

Afternoon Jazz
hosted by Jason M. Miller
Mon.- Fri. 12:40pm-3pm
91.3 KVLU Beaumont, TX

www.kvlu.org

Airdate: 04-19-10

Theme - Lalo Schifrin - Barney Does It All - Music From Mission Impossible (Hip-O)

  BREAK

Part 1

Stefon Harris And Blackout - Tanktified - Urbanus (Concord) [C]
Christian Scott - Jenacide: The Inevitable Rise And Fall Of The Bloodless Revolution - Yesterday You Said Tomorrow (Concord) [C]
Pat Metheny - Expansion - Orchestrion (Nonesuch) [C]

  BREAK

Part 2

The Eric Frazier Quintet - Softly As In A Morning Sunrise - Live @ Cecil's Jazz Club Volume 2 (Eric Frazier Productions) [C]
The Eric Frazier Quintet - Impressions - Live @ Cecil's Jazz Club Volume 1 (Eric Frazier Productions) [C]
Cecil Brooks III - They Long To Be Close To You - Hot Dog (Savant)
Fred Taylor Trio - Moon And Sand - Circling (self-released)

  BREAK

Willie Nelson ftr. Diana Krall - If I Had You - American Classic (Blue Note)
Rochelle House - Nature's Way - Water (House)
Joe Locke ftr. Kenny Washington - Two For The Road - For The Love Of You (E1) [C]
Jesse Cook - Afternoon At Satie's - The Rumba Foundation (E1) [C]
Jason Bodlovich Quartet - Beatnik - The Culprit (Moonrise Productions) [C]

  BREAK

Part 3

Rale Micic ftr. Tom Harrell - Blessing - Serbia (CTA)
Rale Micic ftr. Tom Harrell - By Your Side - Serbia (CTA)
Rale Micic - I Love You - 3 (CTA) [C][a]
Alma Micic - Holy Holy Holy - The Hours (CTA)
Alma Micic - April In Paris - The Hours (CTA)
Brad Mehldau - Don't Be Sad - Highway Rider (Nonesuch) [C][a]
Uros Markovic Gospel Trio - Wade In The Water - Jesus Saves (CTA)
Brad Mehldau - Happy Tune - House On Hill (Nonesuch)

  BREAK

Mike Metheny - We'll Be Together Again - KC Potpourri (3 Valve Music)

CONFIDENTIALITY: Any information contained in this e-mail (including attachments) is the property of The State of Texas and unauthorized disclosure or use is prohibited. Sending, receiving or forwarding of confidential, proprietary and privileged information is prohibited under Lamar Policy. If you received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender and delete this e-mail from your system.