[JPL] Playlist: Jazz with Don Gordon - KIPO - Honolulu - 4/19/19

dongordon at hawaii.rr.com dongordon at hawaii.rr.com
Tue Apr 20 11:01:58 EDT 2010

                                                                          Jazz with Don Gordon
                                                             KIPO - Honolulu - Thursday April 15, 2010

8:00pm - Midnight

Don Gordon   KIPO

                                                                                738 Kaheka Street
                                                                               Honolulu, HI 96814
www.dongordon.net

8:00pm

Rob McConnell - Don't Get Around Much Anymore - Don't Get Around Much Anymore - (Concord)

*Eric Reed & Cyrus Chestnut - Plenty Swing, Plenty Soul - All The Things You Are - (Savant)

Herb Ellis - Freddy Green - Rhythm Willie - I Want A Little Girl - (Concord)

Von Baron - Souljouner - Leap Of Faith - (VBM)

*Steve Hobbs - Vibes, Straight Up - Hey Good Lookin' - (Challenge)

9:00pm

Louie Bellson - Their Time Was The Greatest - Brush Taps - (Concord)

*Gail Pettis - Here In The Moment - The Very Thought Of You - (OA2)

*Scott Martin - Only Trust Your Heart - (SCM)

*Graham Dechter - Right On Time - (Capri)

Bob Albanese - One Way / Detour - Midnight Sun - (Zoho)

Spyro Gyra - Got The Magic - Sierra - (Windham Hill

10:00pm

*Mike Barone - Flight Of The Bumblebee - Limes Away - (Rhubarb)

Yellowjackets - Bumble Bee - Imperial Strut - (Warner Bros.)

*Jeb Patton - New Strides - Last Night When We Were Young - (MaxJazz)

*Oliver Jones/Hank Jones - Pleased To Meet You - I Remember OP - (Justin Time)

*Gene Harris - Another Night In London - Georgia On My Mind - (Resonance)

James Moody - 4A - East Of The Sun - (ipo)

Pat Kelley - In The Moment - Rapid Transit - (Art Song)

11:00pm

*Count Basie - Swingin, Singing, Playing - Blues On Mack Avenue - Mack Avenue

Stefan Karlsson - Music Box - Smilin' Eyes - (TCM)

Gerald Clayton - Two-Shade - Sunny Day Go - (artistShare)

Oliver Jones - Have Fingers, Will Travel - Late Afternoon Blues - (Justin Time)

*Aaron Goldberg - Home - Luiza - (Sunnyside)

John Klemmer/Oscar Castro-Neves - Simpatico - My Funny Valentine - JVC)

*Recent release