[JPL] PLAYLIST - Afternoon Jazz w/ Jason M. Miller 91.3 KVLU Beaumont, Texas 04-20-10

jason.miller at lamar.edu jason.miller at lamar.edu
Tue Apr 20 16:10:02 EDT 2010

Afternoon Jazz
hosted by Jason M. Miller
Mon.- Fri. 12:40pm-3pm
91.3 KVLU Beaumont, TX

www.kvlu.org

Airdate: 04-20-10

Theme - Lalo Schifrin - Barney Does It All - Music From Mission Impossible (Hip-O)

  BREAK

Part 1

Thelonius Monk Trio - Bemsha Swing - Thelonius Monk Trio (Prestige)
Christian Scott - The Roe Effect

  BREAK

Eric Alexander - Revival - Revival Of The Fittest (HighNote)
Matthew Kaminski - Moonlight In Vermont - Taking My Time (Chicken Coup) [C]

  BREAK

Gretchen Parlato - I Can't Help It - In A Dream (ObliqSound) [C]
Gretchen Parlato - Within Me - In A Dream (ObliqSound) [C]
Rale Micic - Night Has A 1000 Eyes - 3 (CTA) [C]
The Stan Kenton Alumni Band - This Could Be The Start Of Something Big - Have Band Will Travel: Live (Summit) [C]

  BREAK

James Weidman - Joshua Fit The Battle Of Jericho - Three Worlds (Inner Circle Music)
VW Brothers - Milestones - Muziek (Patois) [C]
Ablaye Cissoko & Volker Goetze - Sira - Sira (ObliqSound)
Brad Mehldau - Highway Rider - Highway Rider (Nonesuch) [C]

  BREAK

Louis Armstrong - West End Blues - Volume IV: Louis Armstrong And Earl Hines (Columbia)
Allen Toussaint - West End Blues - The Bright Mississippi (Nonesuch)
The Dukes Of Dixieland w/ Louis Armstrong - Bourbon Street Parade - Satchmo And The Dukes Of Dixieland (Leisure)
McCoy Tyner - New Orleans Stomp - Illuminations (Telarc)

  BREAK

Mike Metheny - We'll Be Together Again - KC Potpourri (3 Valve Music)

CONFIDENTIALITY: Any information contained in this e-mail (including attachments) is the property of The State of Texas and unauthorized disclosure or use is prohibited. Sending, receiving or forwarding of confidential, proprietary and privileged information is prohibited under Lamar Policy. If you received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender and delete this e-mail from your system.