[JPL] Olaylist: Jazz with Don Gordon - KIPO - Honolulu - 4/20/10 4/20/10

dongordon at hawaii.rr.com dongordon at hawaii.rr.com
Wed Apr 21 06:21:16 EDT 2010

Jazz with Don Gordon

From: Don Gordon
Sent: Tuesday, April 20, 2010 11:46 PM
To: dongordon at hawaii.rr.com
Subject: 4/20/10

              Jazz with Don Gordon

KIPO - Honolulu - Tuesday April 20, 2010

8:00pm - Midnight

Don Gordon

KIPO

738 Kaheka Street

www.dongordon.net

8:00pm

*Mike Barone - Flight Of The Bumblebee - Put Your Arms Around Me Honey - (Rhubarb)

*Jeb Patton - New Strides - My Ideal - (MaxJazz)

*Rufus Reid - Out Front - Dry Land - (Motéma)

*Art Pepper - Meets The Rhythm Section - You'd Be So Nice To Come Home To - (Concord)

*Bill Mays - Mays At The Movies - Charade - (Steeple Chase)

Tom Schuman - Extremities - Palisades Parkway - (grp)

9:00pm

Nathan Tanouye - Crossings - Maid In Mexico - (Peacock)

Roni Ben-Hur - Fortuna - The Intimacy Of The Blues - (Motéma)

Grady Tate - Feeling Free - Teach Me Tonight - (Pow Wow)

*Terell Stafford/Joe McCarthy - Bridging The Gap - Time To Let Go - (Planet Arts)

Stan Getz - Getz Au Go Go - One Note Samba - (Jazz Heritage)

Dave Grusin - Two For The Road - Days Of Wine And Roses - (grp)

10:00pm

Michel Camilo - One More Once - On The Other Hand - (Columbia)

Yellowjackets - Mirage à Trois - I Got Rhythm - (Warner Bros.)

Earth Wind & Fire - Best Of - That's The Way Of The World - (Columbia)

New York Voices - A Love Affair - Answered Prayers - (Telarc)

Bill Holman - A View From The Side - But Beautiful - (JVC)

*Eric Reed & Cyrus Chestnut - Plenty Swing, Plenty Soul - I'll Remember April - (Savant)

Carl Fontana/Jiggs Whigham - Keepin' Up With The Boneses - Just For Now - (TNC)

Gerry Niewood - Share My Dream - Share My Dream - (dmp)

11:00pm

Louie Bellson - Classics In Jazz - I Can't Give You Anything But Love - (Music Masters)

Oscar Peterson - A Summer Night In Munich - Nigerian Marketplace - (Telarc)

Eliane Elias/Herbie Hancock - Solos And Duets - Just Enough - (Blue Note)

*Scott Martin - Only Trust Your Heart - Black Orpheus - (SCM)

*Ehud Asherie - Modern Life - No Moon At All - (Positone)

Keith Jarrett - Bye Bye Blackbird - Bye Bye Blackbird - (ECM)

David 'Fathead' Newman - The Blessing - As Time Goes By - (HighNote)

*Recent release