[JPL] PLAYLIST - Afternoon Jazz w/ Jason M. Miller 91.3 KVLU Beaumont, Texas 04-21-10

Jason M Miller jason.miller at lamar.edu
Wed Apr 21 16:02:11 EDT 2010

Afternoon Jazz
hosted by Jason M. Miller
Mon.- Fri. 12:40pm-3pm
91.3 KVLU Beaumont, TX

www.kvlu.org

Airdate: 04-21-10

Theme - Lalo Schifrin - Barney Does It All - Music From Mission Impossible (Hip-O)

  BREAK

Part 1

Dexter Gordon - I Guess I'll Hang My Tears Out To Dry - Go! (Blue Note)
Art Blakey And The Jazz Messengers - The Theme - At The Jazz Corner Of The World Volume 2 (Blue Note)
Art Blakey And The Jazz Messengers - Art's Revelation - At The Jazz Corner Of The World Volume 2 (Blue Note)

  BREAK

Part 2

Wynton Marsalis - Green Chimneys - Live At The House Of Tribes (Blue Note)
Miles Davis - Oleo - Prestige Profiles (Prestige)
Gene Harris Quartet - Meditation - Another Night In London (Resonance) [C]
Dan Dean - One Note Samba - 2 5 1 (Origin) [C]
Dan Dean - All The Things You Are - 2 5 1 (Origin) [C]
The Eric Frazier Quintet - The Glory Of Love - Live @ Cecil's Jazz Club (Eric Frazier Productions) [C]
Mose Allison - Ask Me Nice - The Way Of The World (ANTI-) [C]

  BREAK

Part 3

John Stein - Vivo Sonhando - Raising The Roof (Whaling City Sound) [C]
James Zollar - The Nearness Of You - Zollar Systems (JZAZ) [C]
Mike LeDonne - I'm Gonna Make You Love Me - The Groover (Savant) [C]
Jeff Baker - Come Thou Fount - Of Things Not Seen (OA2)
Marc Pompe - Alone Together - Hi-Fly (self-released) [C]
Kat Parra - Hanukia - Dos Amantes (JazzMa) [C]
CArolyn Leonhart w/ Wayne Escoffery - You Must Believe In Spring - Tides Of Yesterday (Savant) [C][a]
Kurt Elling - I Like The Sunrise - Nightmoves (Concord)
Greg Reitan - In The Wee Small Hours Of The Morning - Antibes (Sunnyside) [C][a]

  BREAK

Mike Metheny - We'll Be Together Again - KC Potpourri (3 Valve Music)

CONFIDENTIALITY: Any information contained in this e-mail (including attachments) is the property of The State of Texas and unauthorized disclosure or use is prohibited. Sending, receiving or forwarding of confidential, proprietary and privileged information is prohibited under Lamar Policy. If you received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender and delete this e-mail from your system.