[JPL] PLAYLIST: It's A Jazz Thing UK Jazz Radio 21 to 28-04-10

mark robinson markrobbo at clear.net.nz
Thu Apr 22 04:57:41 EDT 2010

Kia Ora,

“It’s A Jazz Thing” is broadcast daily on UK Jazz Radio.

Thanks to all that have sent music to me via post or (preferred option) MP3
download during the last week. My postal address is below.

1.            Stanley Clarke - Children of Forever (1973 Children of Forever
Polydor)

2.            Roger Kemp Biwandu – Tainzilla (2009 From Palmer Mosaic Music)

3.            “CD of the Week” Mulatu Astatke - I Faram Gami I Faram (2010
Mulatu Steps Ahead Strut Records)

4.            Triptych Trio - Route 364 (2010 Round the Bend ODE Records NZ)

5.            New Zealand School of Music Big Band – Havana (2009 TBone
Records NZ)

6.            Whirimako Black - E Taku Tau (Dindi) (2008 Sings ODE Records
NZ)

7.            Gabriele Tranchina - Solamente Pasión (2009 A Song Of Love's
Color self release)

8.            Andy Atwill – Almost There (2010 3 Sides of the Same Coin ODE
Records NZ)

9.            Fred Horn - Dat's Fonky (2010 Steady Fready's Ready! Self
release

10.          Andy Atwill – Bass Bop (2010 3 Sides of the Same Coin ODE
Records NZ)

11.          “CD of the Week” Mulatu Astatke – Green Africa (2010 Mulatu
Steps Ahead Strut Records)

12.          Art Ensemble of Chicago – Theme de Yo Yo (1970 Les Stances A
Sophie Soul Jazz Records)

13.          Jamie Oehlers - Hat in the Cat (2006 You R Here: Session Two
Jazzhead Records)

14.          Charlie Apicella & Iron City - Sookie Sookie (2009 Put The
Flavor On It)

15.          “CD of the Week” Mulatu Astatke – Mulutu's Mood (2010 Mulatu
Steps Ahead Strut Records)

16.          Thelonious Monk With John Coltrane – Epistrophy (1961
Thelonious Monk with John Coltrane  OJC Records)

17.          Pat Metheny - Spirit of the Air (2010 Orchestrion Nonesuch
Records)

IF YOU NO LONGER WISH TO RECEIVE THIS EMAIL PLEASE REPLY WITH “UNSUBSCRIBE”
IN THE SUBJECT FIELD.

Cheers

Mark Robinson

MBE P 283