[JPL] Typo in previous post - That would be "Nouvens Douradas" and not "Noubens" - my bad

MFA - Jazz Radio Promotion, Publicity & Consulting MitchellFeldmanAssociates at Comcast.net
Thu Apr 22 10:43:21 EDT 2010

Hi again...

Just noticed a typo in my previous post RE: the CD adding now by Antonio Adolfo & Carol Saboya.

The correct song title would be "Nouvens Douradas" and not "Noubens" - my bad.

Mitchell

____________________________________
mfa - mitchell feldman associates
...radio promotion, publicity & consulting for the international jazz community

2059 Heckle Street
Augusta, GA 30904 / USA
Phone:	(+1) 706.550.0263
MitchellFeldmanAssociates at Comcast.net
www.MitchellFeldmanAssociates.com
www.JazzRadioPromotionAndPublicity.com
SKYPE = birdmonk

Finalist - 2008 JazzWeek Indie Jazz Radio Promoter of The Year