[JPL] Sound Lab Playlist, KGNU 4/21/10

ecerb at indra.com ecerb at indra.com
Thu Apr 22 11:22:48 EDT 2010

SoundLab is our new Wednesday evening freeform show.  I host this
alternate months.   There's still a strong emphasis on jazz but it's not
all we play.  Here's last night's playlist.

To listen back to this show for the next two weeks,
http://kgnu.org/audio/SoundLab_2010-04-21.mp3

Sound Lab with EC on 4/21/2010 from 10:00 PM to 12:00 AM

artist                album                           track

 Pig in a Can	  A New Perspective on the Blues	  Out to California
 Ben Goldberg	  Speech Communications	  Habituary
 The Magnetic Fields	  Realism	  You Must Be Out of Your Mind
 Meryn Cadell	  Angel Food for Thought	  Job application
 	 - Voice Break	-
 Wild Jimmy Spruil	  Scratch 'N Twist	  Slow Draggin'
 Tony Allen	  Secret Agent	  Elewon Po
 Joanna Newsom	  Have One on Me	  On a Good Day
 Nick Cave & the Bad Seeds	  The Firstborn is Dead	  Say Goodbye to the
Little Girl Tree
 	-  Voice Break	-
 Michael Delalla	  Soli	  Celebration
 Marlene Dietrich	  Live at the Queen's Theater	  Lola
 Sharon Jones & the Dap-Kings	  I Learned the Hard Way	  I Learned the
Hard Way
 	  -Voice Break	-
 The Replacements	  Pleased to Meet Me	  Alex Chilton
 Alex Chilton	  Cliches	  My Baby Just Cares for Me
 Alex Chilton	  High Priest	  Dalai Lama
 	  -Voice Break	-
 Catherine Russell	  Inside This Heart of Mine	  Troubled Waters
 Hector Zazou	  Sahara Blue	  Amdyaz
 Bobby McFerrin	  VOCAbularies	  Baby
         Note:  with Beth Quist and others
 The Bobs	  My I'm Large	  You Really Got a Hold on Me
 Charlie Winston	  Hobo	  In Your Hands
 El Movimiento	  the Movement	  El Senor EstaContigo
 Antonio Adolfo	  La e Ca	  Lullaby of Birdland/Garoto
 David Byrne	  Feelings	  Fuzzy Freaky
 Anat Cohen	  Clarinetwork	  Sweet Georgia Brown

EC Erb
ecerb at indra.com

KGNU 4700 Walnut St
Boulder, CO 80301