[JPL] Playlist: KAZI "Let's Cool One", April 20, 2010

Let's Cool One letscoolone at grandecom.net
Thu Apr 22 17:55:02 EDT 2010

"Let's Cool One" -- That 'just woke up' feeling -- since 1990

Full show: http://www.letscoolone.org/playlists/lco20100420.htm

Wide Hive / Crystal / 10 years, 12 songs / Wide Hive
Garaj Mahal / Witch doctor / More Mr. nice guy / Owl Studios
John Beasley / So tired / Positootly / Resonance

Trombone Shorty / Hurricane season / Backatown / Verve
Bob Stewart / Rambler / Then & now / Postcards
Gil Scott-Heron / New York is killing me / I'm new here / XL

Stanton Moore / Pie-eyed manc / Groove Alchemy / Telarc
Bedrock / Count Duke / Plastic temptation / Winter & Winter
Guru / No time to play / Jazzmatazz

DBR / Spaceships over Haiti / Woodbox / Thirsty Ear
Christian Scott / The eraser / Yesterday you said tomorrow / Concord
Don Braden / Johnny come lately / The Strayhorn project / Caffe Noir

Avery Sharpe / Morning / Autumn moonlight / JKNM
John Stein / Moanin' / Raising the roof / Whaling City Sound
Mary Lou Williams / Gloria / Zoning / Smithsonian Folkways

Tom Harrell / Bird in flight / Prana dance / High Note
Queen Ester / Stardust / What is love? / EL Recordings

Chuck Brown / Midnight sun / Best of / Raw Venture

Greg Rickard
"Let's Cool One"
KAZI 88.7 FM
8906 Wall St.  Ste 203