[JPL] fall 2010

John La Barbera deaver at otherside.com
Thu Apr 22 19:45:36 EDT 2010

Maxx, I'm back teaching after a great sabbatical and am putting
together my plans for my music business classes and wonder if you
would be able to come to Louisville, KY to address the class and
speak to the past, present, and future of broadcast and jazz,
etc.  Not sure if you remember but it's the Jamey Aebersold Jazz
Studies Program at the University of Louisville.  let me know if this
is something you'd like to do and what sort of honorarium
(college-speak for fee) you'd need.  If you're not already doing this
kind of thing, you should and the college market is ripe for
knowledgeable persons like yourself.  Hope all's well, John