[JPL] Playlist: Jazz with Don Gordon - KIPO - Honolulu - 4/22/10

dongordon at hawaii.rr.com dongordon at hawaii.rr.com
Fri Apr 23 06:28:46 EDT 2010

                                                                        Jazz with Don Gordon
                                                        KIPO - Honolulu - Thursday April 22, 2010

8:00pm - Midnight

Don Gordon

KIPO

                                                                                738 Kaheka Street
                                                                               Honolulu, HI 96814

www.dongordon.net

8:00pm

Bobby Sanabria - Urban Folktales - 57th Street Mambo - (Jazzheads)

Nelson Rangell - My American Songbook - America - (Koch)
Pete Malinverni - Invisible Cities - I Love Paris - (Reservoir)

Marilyn Harris - Round Trip - That Afternoon In Harlem - (Wrightwood)

Eric Alexander - Revival Of The Fittest - You Must Believe In Spring - (HighNote)

Joe Gilman - View So Tender: Wonder Revisited - I Wish - (Capri)

Tamia - From Q With Love - You Put A Move On My Heart - (Qwest)

Octobop - Very Early - Very Early - (Mystic Lane)

Donny Gerrard - The Romantic - The Very Thought Of You - (Frequency)

9:00pm

George Stone - Piece By Piece - Heavy Cussin' - (Sea Breeze)

Chareneé - Urban Fantasies - Since I Fell For You - (Jazzheads)

Don Sebesky - Moving Lines - Cherokee - (Signature)

*Oliver Jones/Hank Jones - Pleased To Meet You - What Am I Hear For? - (Justin Time)

Phil Upchurch - Tell The Truth - La Costa - (Evidence)

*Gene Harris - Another Night In London - Meditation - (Resonance)

Cedar Walton - Voices Deep Within - Over The Rainbow - (HighNote)

*Scott Martin - Only Trust Your Heart - A Night In Rio - (SCM)

10:00pm

Count Basie - April In Paris - Shiny Stockings - (Verve)

Erroll Garner - Concert By The Sea - I'll Remember April/Teach Me Tonight - (Columbia)

*Eric Reed & Cyrus Chestnut - Plenty Swing, Plenty Soul - Two Base Hit - (Savant)

Tom Scott - Smokin' Section - A Short Visit - (Windham Hill)

Art Pepper - Meets The Rhythm Section - Imagination - (Jazz Heritage)

Diane Schuur - Love Walked In - Nothing Ever Changes My Love For You (grp)

*Bill Mays - Mays At The Movies - (Steeple Chase)

11:00pm

*Mike Barone - Flight Of The Bumblebee - Exceptionally Moist - (Rhubarb)

*Steve Hobbs - Vibes, Straight Up - What A Difference A Day Makes - (Challenge)

Shelly Mann - Yesterdays - Bag's Groove - (Pablo)

*Aaron Goldberg - Home - Luiza - (Sunnyside)

*Miles Davis - Kind Of Blue At 50 - Freddie Freeloader  - (Columbia)

Ramsey Lewis - Sun Goddess - Sun Goddess - (Columbia)

*Recent release