[JPL] PLAYLIST - Afternoon Jazz w/ Jason M. Miller 91.3 KVLU Beaumont, Texas 04-23-10

Jason M Miller jason.miller at lamar.edu
Fri Apr 23 16:33:33 EDT 2010

Afternoon Jazz
hosted by Jason M. Miller
Mon.- Fri. 1pm-3pm
91.3 KVLU Beaumont, TX

www.kvlu.org

Airdate: 04-23-10

Theme - Lalo Schifrin - Barney Does It All - Music From Mission Impossible (Hip-O)

  BREAK

Part 1

John Coltrane - Part 1: Acknowledgement - The House That Trane Built: The Best Of Impulse Records (A Love Supreme) (Impulse)
Charlie Mingus - Wednesday Night Prayer Meeting - Blues & Roots (Atlantic)

  BREAK

The Miles Davis Quintet - I Could Write A Book - Relaxin' With The Miles Davis Quintet (Prestige)
Duke Ellington & his Orchestra - Perdido - All Star Road Band (Doctor Jazz)
Count Basie - Oh, Lady Be Good - The Essential Count Basie, Vol. I (Columbia)
Chick Corea - Spain - Solo Piano: Originals (Stretch/Concord)

  BREAK

Kenny Burrell & The Jazz Heritage All-Stars ftr. Jeanie Bryson - I've Got A Crush On You - Live At The Blue Note (Concord)

  BREAK

Part 2

Terence Brewer - In Your Own Sweet Way - Groovin' Wes: A Musical Expression Of Admiration For Wes Montgomery (Strong Brew Music)
Dizzy Gillespie All-Star Band - Birk's Works - I'm BeBoppin' Too (HalfNote)
Karrin Allyson - A Felicidade (Happiness) - Imagina: Songs Of Brasil (Concord)
Melody Gardot - If The Stars Were Mine - My One And Only Thrill (Verve)
Melody Gardot - Over The Rainbow - My One And Only Thrill (Verve)

  BREAK

Daniel Smith - Equinox - Blue Bassoon (Summit) [C]
John Coltrane w/ Sonny Rollins - Tenor Madness - Side Steps Sampler (Prestige)
Mose Allison - My Brain - The Way Of The World (ANTI-) [C]

  BREAK

Mike Metheny - We'll Be Together Again - KC Potpourri (3 Valve Music)

Jason M. Miller
Production Director / Jazz Host
91.3 KVLU
P.O. Box 10064
Beaumont, TX 77710
409-880-8164

-

CONFIDENTIALITY: Any information contained in this e-mail (including attachments) is the property of The State of Texas and unauthorized disclosure or use is prohibited. Sending, receiving or forwarding of confidential, proprietary and privileged information is prohibited under Lamar Policy. If you received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender and delete this e-mail from your system.