[JPL] Playlist: "Jazz on the Terrace" * Monday April 26th * Radio Adelaide 101.5FM

Gregory L Fisher jazzviews at yahoo.com.au
Fri Apr 23 19:48:20 EDT 2010

This is my playlist for "Jazz on the Terrace" Monday, April 26th, heard on Radio Adelaide 101.5FM (Australia) at Noon.

Many thanks to all the fine artists and labels who continue to support great Jazz being heard in this part of the world.

Greg Fisher
for Radio Adelaide 101.5 FM
streaming live 24/7 at http://www.radio.adelaide.edu.au/listenonline
Check out our Jazz Blog @ http://www.radio.adelaide.edu.au/jazz
And Radio Adelaide Jazz tweets at http://twitter.com/JazzProg1015

Monday 26/04/2010 Jazz On The Terrace Radio Adelaide 101.5FM
Artiste / CD Title / Track Title / Label
Nat King Cole / After Midnight: Complete Sessions / (Get Your Kicks On) Route 66 / Capitol
Miles Davis / Birth Of The Cool / Boplicity / Capitol
Connie Evingson & The Hot Club Of Sweden / Stockholm Sweetnin' / It's Alright With Me/(Bebop) / Minnihaha Records
Pearl Django / Avalon / Avalon / Modern Hot Records
Dave Brubeck (f/Paul Desmond) / Interchanges '54 / Jeepers Creepers / Columbia-Legacy
George Benson / Cookbook / Jumpin' With Symphony Sid / Columbia
Horace Silver / Finger Poppin' / Swinging The Samba / Blue Note
Billy Eckstine / The Antonio Carlos Jobim Song Book / Felicidade / Verve
Kenny Burrell / Stolen Moments / I Remember You / Concord Jazz
Kristen Korb / In The Mean Time / I Got It Bad / Double K Music
Caribbean Jazz Project (f/Dave Samuels) / Afro Bop Alliance / Soul Sauce / Heads Up

* denotes Australian artist(s) on recording.