[JPL] playlist: taint town live 04-24-10 - taintradio.org

Bob Rogers taintradio at gmail.com
Sat Apr 24 03:11:37 EDT 2010

Fri & Sat nights mid-3am edt
repeats mon & wed night 9pm-mid.

midnight*
Ken Nordine, Hello (Word Jazz: A Transparent Mask) 2001
Sex Mob, House Of Peck (Din Of Inequity) 1998
Cecil Taylor, Cindy's Main Mood (Port Of Call) 1961
Fay Victor, Nico (Lazy Old Sun) 2004
Karen Dalton, Little Bit Of Rain (It's So Hard To Tell Who's Going To Love
You The Best) 1969

The Lounge Lizards, Where Were You (No Pain for Cakes) 1997
Little Women, Throat I (Throat) 2010
Gary Lucas, Jack Johnson/Ghostrider(level the playing field) 1991
Joel Harrison, Blue Ghosts of Bourbon Street (Harbor) 2002

Michael Musillami Trio, introduction/title (Old Tea) 2010
Jack Walrath and the Masters of Suspense, Blues Sinestra (Hipgnois) 1995
Frank Kimbrough, Six (Rumors) 2010
Brad Mehldau, tit,e (Highway Rider) 2010
Andrew Hill, 30 Pier Avenue (Smoke Stack) 1963
Sam Rivers w/Freddie Hubbard, Euterbe (Contours) 1963
Tara Fuki, Piosenka/Noce zie (piosenkido snu) 2001
Stephen Riley, title (El Gaucho) 2010

Jim White, King of the Road (No Such Place) 2001
Dirty Dozen Brass Band, Jell Roll's Misgiving/Sidewalk Blues (Jelly) 1993
The Microscopic Septet, Twilight Time Zone (Lobster Leaps In) 2008
Mississippi Fred McDowell, That's All Right Baby (I Do Not Play No Rock And
Roll) 1969
Sharon Jones & The Dap-Kings, (Be Easy 100 Days, 100 Nights) 2007
Sex Mob, House Of The Rising Sun, (Din Of Inequity) 1998
Ernst Reijseger, Baba (Janna) 2003

Anat Cohen, Body and Soul (Clarinetwork: Live at the Village Vanguard) 2009
Jimmy Scott, Every Time We Say Goodbye (all the way) 1992
Brandon Wright, Here's That Rainy Day (Boiling Point) 2010
Mary Halvorson-Clayton Thomas-Tatsuya Nakatani, Improvisation I (MAP: Six
Improvisations) 2002

*time is relative
--
Bob Rogers
taintradio.org, an international venue for independent producers
taintradio at gmail.com
919.413.4126