[JPL] WFCR Playlist/Jazz a la Mode, April 23, 2010

Tom Reney tr at wfcr.org
Sat Apr 24 06:54:18 EDT 2010

WFCR Playlist/Jazz a la Mode, Friday, April 23, 2010

8:00 PM Count Basie April in Paris Corner Pocket Verve 1955

8:06 PM Melissa Morgan Until I Met You Until I Met You Telarc 2009
8:10 PM Mike LeDonne The Groover I'm Gonna Make You Love Me Savant 2010
8:19 PM Alexis Cole Someday My Prince Will Come Remember When Venus 2010
8:24 PM John Burnett West of State Street/East of Harlemn Begin the
Beguine Delmark 2008

8:31 PM Stephen Riley El Gaucho Night and Day Steeplechase 2010
8:38 PM Charlie Apicella Sparks Blues in Maude's Flat Carlo 2009
8:44 PM Dave Stryker One for Reedus Pure Imagination Steeplechase 2010

8:55 PM Count Basie April in Paris April in Paris Verve 1955
8:58 PM Chris Tedesco Living the Dream The Opener Angel City Music 2010
9:04 PM Roy Hargrove Big Band Emergence La Puerta Emarcy 2009
9:08 PM Irvin Mayfield/New Orleans Jazz Orchestra Book One Creole
Thang World Village 2009

9:17 PM Jack Walrath Heavy Mirth Drifting Steeplechase 2010
9:23 PM Brandon Wright Boiling Point You're My Everything Positone 2010
9:28 PM Champian Fulton The Breeze and I My Heart Stood Still Gut
String 2010
9:33 PM John Stein Raising the Roof Nica's Dream Whaling City 2009

9:45 PM Don Braden/Mark Rapp The Strayhorn Project Isfahan Premium
Music 2010
9:50 PM Paul Meyers Featuring Frank Wess Snibor Miles High 2010
9:58 PM Nnenna Freelon Homefree Cell Phone Blues Concord Jazz 2010

10:05 PM Miles Davis Kind of Blue So What Columbia 1959
10:14 PM Gary Peacock/Marc Copland Insight In Your Own Sweet
Way Pirouet 2009
10:19 PM Ronnie Cuber Ronnie Gloria's Step Steeplechase 2009
10:24 PM Bill Evans Portrait in Jazz Peri's Scope Riverside 1959

10:31 PM Marcus Printup Ballads All Night The Nearness of
You Steeplechase 2010
10:40 PM Gail Pettis Here in the Moment Who Can I Turn To OA2 2010
10:46 PM David Binney Aliso Teru Criss Cross Jazz 2010
10:51 PM Jacky Terrasson Push 'Round Midnight Concord Jazz 2010

Tom Reney
"Jazz à la Mode"
Monday-Friday, 8 - 11 p.m.

WFCR