[JPL] Playlist for "Continuum: A Journey Through Jazz" on Soulandjazz.com

scott at soulandjazz.com scott at soulandjazz.com
Mon Apr 26 00:04:26 EDT 2010

Greetings

Please find listed below, the playlist for my first show for SoulandJazz.com. Entitled 'Continuum - A Journey Through Jazz', my weekly one hour podacsts will be made available at a bit rate of 320 Kbps on the S&J website.

Episode 1 is entitled 'Kinds Of Blue' and focuses on each musician that took part in the iconic 1959 Miles Davis recording and revealing their collective influence on the evolution of Modern Jazz to the present.

Please let me know if you require any further information.

Thank you!

Scott Fugate
www.soulandjazz.com
770 532 1443

'Continuum: A Journey Through Jazz' Episode 1 - "Kinds of Blue" - April 9, 2010

Artist - Track - Album - Year

Miles Davis So What Kind of Blue 1959
John Coltrane Naima Giant Steps 1959
Cannonball Adderley Quintet Winetone The Cannonball Adderley Quintet Plus 1961
Wynton Kelly Willow Weep For Me Kelly Blue 1959
Bill Evans Trio Woody’n You (Take 2) Green Dolphin Street 1959
Paul Chambers Chamber Mates Bass On Top 1957
Wes Montgomery No Blues Verve Jazz Masters 14 1965
Marcus Miller So What The Ozell Tapes: The Official Bootleg (Live) 2003