[JPL] PLAYLIST - Afternoon Jazz w/ Jason M. Miller 91.3 KVLU Beaumont, Texas 04-26-10

Jason M Miller jason.miller at lamar.edu
Mon Apr 26 16:03:35 EDT 2010

Afternoon Jazz
hosted by Jason M. Miller
Mon.- Fri. 12:40pm-3pm
91.3 KVLU Beaumont, TX

www.kvlu.org

Airdate: 04-26-10

Theme - Lalo Schifrin - Barney Does It All - Music From Mission Impossible (Hip-O)

  BREAK

Part 1

Carol Morgan Trio - Like Someone In Love - Opening (Blue Bamboo Music) [C]
Christian Scott - The Roe Effect: Refrain In F# Minor - Yesterday You Said Tomorrow (Concord) [C]
Dave Brubeck Quartet - How High The Moon - Jazz At Oberlin [remaster] [a]
Brad Mehldau - Don't Be Sad - Highway Rider (Nonesuch) [C]

  BREAK

Part 2

Somi ftr. Hugh Masekela - Enganjyani - If The Rains Come First (ObliqSound) [C]
Christian McBride & Inside Straight - Pursuit Of Peace - Kind Of Brown (Mack Avenue) [C]
Rale Micic - I Love You - 3 (CTA) [C]
Dave Glasser - It Could Happen To You - Evolution (Here Tiz Music) [C][a]
Anat Cohen - What A Little Moonlight Can Do - Clarinetwork: Live At The Village Vanguard (Anzic) [C]
Tia Fuller - My Shining Hour - Decisive Steps (Mack Avenue) [C]
Houston Person - Sunny - Mellow (HighNote)
Gail Pettis - The Very Thought Of You - Here In The Moment (OA2)
Jamie Cullum - Just One Of Those Things - The Pursuit (Verve Forecast) [C]

  BREAK

Part 3

Sherman Irby Quartet - In Walked Bud - Live At The Otto Club (Black Warrior) [C]
Nnenna Freelon - Skylark - Homefree (Concord) [C][a]
James Zollar - The Nearness Of You - Zollar Systems (JZAZ) [C]
Gene Harris Quartet - Georgia On My Mind - Another Night In London (Resonance) [C]

  BREAK

Matthew Kaminski - Moonlight In Vermont - Taking My Time (Chicken Coup) [C]
Marc Pompe - One For My Baby - Hi-Fly (self-released) [C]

  BREAK

Mike Metheny - We'll Be Together Again - KC Potpourri (3 Valve Music)

CONFIDENTIALITY: Any information contained in this e-mail (including attachments) is the property of The State of Texas and unauthorized disclosure or use is prohibited. Sending, receiving or forwarding of confidential, proprietary and privileged information is prohibited under Lamar Policy. If you received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender and delete this e-mail from your system.