[JPL] Playlist : Jazz with Don ordon - KIPO - Honolulu - 4/26/10

dongordon at hawaii.rr.com dongordon at hawaii.rr.com
Tue Apr 27 06:24:28 EDT 2010

Jazz with Don Gordon
KIPO - Honolulu - Monday April 26, 2010

8:00PM - Midnight

Don Gordon KIPO

738 Kaheka Street
Honolulu, HI 96814
www.dongordon.net

8:00pm

*Mike Barone - Flight Of The Bumblebee - Trottin' - (Rhubarb)

*John Stein - Raising The Roof - Nica's Dream - (Whaling Sound)

Bobby Lyle - Smooth And Straight - The Song Is You - (Three Keys)

Pete Christlieb - For Heaven's Sake - Pathetique - (CARS)

Mike Kocour - High Standards - Hello Young Lovers - (Tempest)

*Scott Martin - Only Trust Your Heart - Tangerine - (SCM)

Matt Ray - Lost In New York - Central Park West - (CAP)

Eliane Elias - Bossa Nova Stories - Girl From Ipanema - (Blue Note)

9:00pm

*Stan Kenton Alumni Band - Have Band Will Travel - Invitation - (Summit)

*Jeb Patton - New Strides - My Ideal - (MaxJazz)

*Steve Hobbs - Vibes, Straight Up - Stars Fell On Alabama - (Challenge)

Kym Purling - Let's Swing - Wouldn't It Be Loverly - (KPM)

Paul Jackson, Jr. - Out Of The Shadows - I Want Jesus To Walk With Me - (Atlantic)

Bill Mays - Mays At The Movies - Pure Imagination-- (Steeple Chase)

Grover Washington, Jr. - All My Tomorrows - One Must Forgive - (Columbia)

10:00pm

Clayton-Hamilton - Shout Me Out - Shout Me Out - (Fable)

Jimmy Smith - The Master II - Stormy Monday - (Blue Note)

Mike Dubaniewicz - Drive Time - Along Came Betty - (Jazzed Times)

*Gene Harris - Another Night In London - Georgia On My Mind - (Resonance)

Steve Yeager - New Groove Blues - Old Devil Moon - (Collective Vibe)

Zen Zadravec - Coming Of Age - Polka Dots And Moonbeams - (ZZ)

Marilyn Harris - Round Trip - If He Walked Into My Life - (Wrightwood)

11:00pm

Bob Florence - Legendary - I'm All Smiles - (MAMA)

Gato Barbieri - Passion And Fire - She Michelle - (A&M)

Jeff Hamilton - Symbiosis - Midnight Sun - (Capri)

*Eric Reed & Cyrus Chestnut - Plenty Swing, Plenty Soul - I'll Remember April - (Savant)

Thomas Marriott - Flexicon - You Only Live Twice - (Origin)

Cedar Walton - Voices Deep Within - Another Star - (HighNote)

*Gail Pettis - Here In The Moment - In The Still Of The Night - (OA2)

*Recent release