[JPL] PLAYLIST - Afternoon Jazz w/ Jason M. Miller 91.3 KVLU Beaumont, Texas 04-27-10

Jason M Miller jason.miller at lamar.edu
Tue Apr 27 16:02:05 EDT 2010

Afternoon Jazz
hosted by Jason M. Miller
Mon.- Fri. 12:40pm-3pm
91.3 KVLU Beaumont, TX

www.kvlu.org

Airdate: 04-27-10

Theme - Lalo Schifrin - Barney Does It All - Music From Mission Impossible (Hip-O)

  BREAK

Part 1

Dave Brubeck Quartet - The Way You Look Tonight - Jazz At Oberlin [remaster] (Concord) [C]
The Stan Kenton Alumni Band - The New Intermission Riff - Have Band Will Travel: Live (Summit) [C]
Gretchen Parlato - Butterfly (Radio Edit) - In A Dream (ObliqSound) [C]

  BREAK

Part 2

Brad Mehldau - Highway Rider - Highway Rider (Nonesuch) [C]
Christian Scott - Jenacide: The Inevitable Rise And Fall Of The Bloodless Revolution - Yesterday You Said Tomorrow (Concord) [C]
Matthew Kaminski - It Might As Well Be Spring - Taking My Time (Chicken Coup) [C]
Pat Metheny - Orchestrion - Orchestrion (Nonesuch) [C]
Nnenna Freelon - Lift Every Voices And Sing - Homefree (Concord) [C]
Geri Allen / Dave Holland / Jack DeJohnette - Lush Life - The Life Of A Song (Telarc)
Wellstone Conspiracy - A Flower Is A Lovesome Thing - Motives (Origin) [C][a]

  BREAK

Part 3

Marc Pompe - The Midnight Sun - Hi-Fly (self-released) [C]
Sergio Salvatore & Christos Rafalides - Spring Song - Dark Sand (Travelers Road Music) [C]
Anne Drummond - Lazy Afternoon - Like Water (ObliqSound)
John Hicks - I Remember You - I Remember You (HighNote)
Bob Sneider & Paul Hofmann - Peri's Scope - Serve And Volley (Origin) [C]
Bob Sneider & Paul Hofmann - I Remember Bill Evans - Serve And Volley (Origin) [C]
Riyel - Four Sticks - Riyel (Summit) [C][a]
Kat Edmonson - Summertime - Take To The Sky (Convivium) [C]

  BREAK

Mike Metheny - We'll Be Together Again - KC Potpourri (3 Valve Music)

CONFIDENTIALITY: Any information contained in this e-mail (including attachments) is the property of The State of Texas and unauthorized disclosure or use is prohibited. Sending, receiving or forwarding of confidential, proprietary and privileged information is prohibited under Lamar Policy. If you received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender and delete this e-mail from your system.